I'm normally not for Hidden Object games, but I thought this one also had jigsaw puzzles (it doesn't, really), so I put it on my wishlist to check during sales, and when I saw it for 0.49 euro, grabbed it.
And then it kept me up to nearly 7am, intent on unlocking the extended play. And I had fun!
- There's variance to the puzzles, different game modes.
- A clever frame/story to get you to play the games and dive right in (without tedious running around or any half-hearted pretense at adventure).
- Solvable puzzles, and plenty hints available for you to use or ignore.
- The only truly timed games are the bonus rounds.
- Random clicking won't get you anywhere.
If more Hidden Object games are like Millionaire Manor, I might become a fan.
- No Steam Overlay, no Steam screenshooting.
I'm very stingy, but even I find this game is well worth more than the 0.49 euro I paid for it. If you think 5 euro isn't much, it might even be worth the full price for you.
Edit: For someone with my terrible memory there's also great replay value (plus training memory). You can not only play all puzzles as often as you like in extended mode, you can also make different profiles (for different people playing or just yourself again from the start) and also delete them if you feel like playing yet again from the start.