Some bug fixes and balance tweaks:
- Ship-launched Torpedos are now more likely to crit and will deal more damage when they hit
- AI Submarines will make use of deep dive when in combat.
- Captains who horde more than 200+ billion warbonds will no longer cause a bank crash and end up at -200 billion... (existing saves with negative warbonds should repair on load - get in touch with support if this doesn't happen)
- Fixed aircraft carrier weapon hotkey numbers when using 'show individual batteries' gameplay option.
- Fixed a bug which could cause friendly cargo escort AI to be unreactive
- Fixed a bug which caused cargo defence missions to spawn as standard ocean battles.
- Reduced torpedo boat "driven off" timer
- HARD and EXPERT enemy captains should have a smoother progression in experience level.
- Scaling fleets now take into account your most powerful ship and you'll more often encounter similar classes of enemy ships.
- Scaling fleets now only take into account your best 20 ships, rather than all the ships in your navy.
- Sea should no longer flicker when on higher graphics modes while aiming weapons
- Fixed an issue which could cause some AI fleets to stop when near the player fleet
- Fixed bug which rewarded max-level players incorrect bonus warbonds on finishing a battle.
- Create your own game mods, adjust the difficulty, add theoretical ship types or replace the enemy battleships with Torpedo boats, it's all up to you.
- The Kriesgmarine are now playable in the Atlantic. Can you change history and defeat the combined naval forces of the British Empire and its American allies?
- Hard and Expert campaign modes for all theatres pit you against more numerous and higher level enemies from the start.
- Hard and Expert mode also introduce repair costs, keeping your fleet in top condition comes at the cost of your ports' supplies.
- New Submarine mechanics to help you strike and widthdraw by deep diving.
- The Imperial Japanese Navy is now playable in the campaign. Can you drive the British and American forces from the Pacific?
- Fog of War. Campaign map vision is now restricted based on night/day and whether you have radar or aircraft. Battle map vision is similarly reduced - you’ll have to find the enemy before you can sink them.
- Starting positions: Choose where your ships are placed at the start of battle.
- Squadrons: Group your units into column and circle formations, order the lead to move the entire squadron.
- Spotter aircraft added to appropriate ships to assist locating the enemy in battles.
- The Battle of Cape Matapan and the Battle of the Java Sea are now playable historical battles.
- The US Northampton-class heavy cruiser, the Dutch Sumatra- and De Ruyter-class cruisers, and several destroyer classes have been added.
Victory at Sea © 2013 Mongoose Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this work by any means without the written permission of Mongoose Publishing Ltd is expressly forbidden. All significant characters, names, places, items, art and text herein are copyrighted by Mongoose Publishing Ltd.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.