Small patch to fix some issues that have cropped up in 1.2
- A couple of bugs that were impacting the end game missions have been fixed
- Wilhelmshaven now has enough supply to allow purchase of top tier battleships for the axis campaign in HARD/EXPERT
- Mission fleets should no longer spawn from beaches, patrol missions should no longer be given for beach ports and the accompanying infini-fleet-bug fixed.
- Ranking up way past the top level no longer results in -ve XP.
- The German resistance in Harlingen has been nerfed (port now changes hands when captured by allies)
- Ships added to the shipyard for the appropriate nations:
(GB) Scott Destroyer Escort, E/F Destroyer
(NL) De Ruyter Cruiser, Sumatra Cruiser, Van Galen Destroyer,
(JP) Shiratsuyu Destroyer, Shokaku Carrier
(US) Northampton Cruiser
- The Kriesgmarine are now playable in the Atlantic. Can you change history and defeat the combined naval forces of the British Empire and its American allies?
- Hard and Expert campaign modes for all theatres pit you against more numerous and higher level enemies from the start.
- Hard and Expert mode also introduce repair costs, keeping your fleet in top condition comes at the cost of your ports' supplies.
- New Submarine mechanics to help you strike and widthdraw by deep diving.
- The Imperial Japanese Navy is now playable in the campaign. Can you drive the British and American forces from the Pacific?
- Fog of War. Campaign map vision is now restricted based on night/day and whether you have radar or aircraft. Battle map vision is similarly reduced - you’ll have to find the enemy before you can sink them.
- Starting positions: Choose where your ships are placed at the start of battle.
- Squadrons: Group your units into column and circle formations, order the lead to move the entire squadron.
- Spotter aircraft added to appropriate ships to assist locating the enemy in battles.
- The Battle of Cape Matapan and the Battle of the Java Sea are now playable historical battles.
- The US Northampton-class heavy cruiser, the Dutch Sumatra- and De Ruyter-class cruisers, and several destroyer classes have been added.
Victory at Sea © 2013 Mongoose Publishing Ltd. All rights reserved. Reproduction of this work by any means without the written permission of Mongoose Publishing Ltd is expressly forbidden. All significant characters, names, places, items, art and text herein are copyrighted by Mongoose Publishing Ltd.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.