“...it’s a joy to play — and experience.”
75% – GameZone
“Welsh spooks, ancient myths, and subtle scares abound in this stylish point-and-click adventure.”
75% – GameSpot
“It's the perfect title for people who dig history, mystery and the paranormal, not to mention people who like to think when they game.”
75% – IGN
Premium version of Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches includes these added features:
- In-game tutorial
- Interactive Map
- In-game hint system
- Improved navigation
Rhiannon is hearing noises and seeing things she can’t explain. Living in her family’s remote farmstead miles from friends and neighbours and having ambitious, busy parents, Rhiannon is alone. Her parents believe her stories to be an overactive imagination and teenage angst. So the Sullivan’s decide to take their daughter away for a break and have asked you to look after their home.
The moment you enter, you suspect that something is not right. Rhiannon’s stories are true and the farmstead is engulfed in supernatural happenings as an ancient myth spills over into reality.
Discover dark secrets in this chilling point and click adventure as you encounter an ancient evil lurking in the walls of the home that holds a terrible connection to a timeless struggle between man and magic.
- Set in present day, the plot draws from ancient Welsh myths and legends
- Explore the eerie Welsh farmstead, from the imposing house, to its extensive grounds and buildings
- First-person point-and-click with approximately 20 to 30 hours of largely non-linear gameplay
- Involved multi-threaded plot
- Features classic themes such as: magic, paranormal phenomena, and technological gadgets
- Interact with a comprehensive inventory of nearly 200 items
- Engaging and unusual challenges, mostly plot and inventory driven
- A haunting musical score will send chills up your spine
- Solid chapter structure to the compelling and ultimately uplifting story