18 июля 2014
Water as a Building Material!
• No longer will you have to fake your fountains and bathtubs with Aquamarine and Glass Window props - Water voxels are here!
• Water recipes using snow and ice have been added to the alchemy station. Refining versions of these recipes have also been added to the various infusers.
• We've got some other new materials for you to experiment with as well. We've added all the available brick textures to Moonstone.
• We've got a handful of new props for you!
o Regal Master Bed (Brown)
o Regal Fireplace
o Secret Door Bookcase
Click it and it moves! (There are two versions, a Front Hinged and a Rear Hinged)
o Wooden Bookcase (Non moving version)
o Stackable Bookcase
o Regal Dresser
o Sliding Shag Rug
Click it and it moves!
o Shag Rug (Non moving version)
o Regal Armoire
o Wooden Bookcase
• You can now take up to FOUR pictures per template!
• This also means that items submitted to Player Studio and to Competitions will display up to four screenshots.
• We've added a Bedroom Furniture Bundle with all of this week’s new props
• We've added new Tints to existing outfits:
o The Formal Victorian Wear is now available in brown.
o The Casual Victorian Apparel is now available in green.
o The Wandering Nomad’s Finery is now available in dark green.
• We've added Starter Kits to the Marketplace. These are intended to give newer players a bit of a headstart, if they choose to do so.
o Starter Kit (Basic)
The resources needed to craft a Claim Flag and 2 Attached Claim Flags, a Traveler's Grappling Hook, 2 Keen-Eye Bands, 10 Portal Shards, 5 Lightstones, a Rustic Stone Vault, non-upgradeable versions of the Tungsten Pick, Gold Axe, Silver Sickle, and Mechanized Pulverizer, an Adventurer's Hiking Gear outfit, and 5000 Dirt, Sand, Stone, and Copper.
o Starter Kit (Superior)
The resources needed to craft a Claim Flag and 2 Attached Claim Flags, an Explorer's Grappling Hook, 2 Keen-Eye Bands, 20 Portal Shards, 10 Lightstones, a Rustic Stone Vault, non-upgradeable versions of the Tungsten Pick, Gold Axe, Silver Sickle, and Powered Pulverizer, the Casual Victorian Apparel outfit, the Treasure Seeker's Garb outfit, a Stone Forge, a Tinkerer's Workshop, a Lunar Anklet, an extra inventory slot, an extra vault slot, and 10000 Dirt, Sand, Stone, and Copper.
o Starter Kit (Deluxe)
The resources needed to craft a Claim Flag and 2 Attached Claim Flags, an Explorer's Grappling Hook, 2 Assessor's Marks, 20 Portal Shards, 20 Lightstones, a Rustic Stone Vault, non-upgradeable versions of the Cobalt Pick, Gold Axe, Silver Sickle, and Powered Pulverizer, the Formal Victorian Wear outfit, the Colonist's Encounter Suit oufit, a Lunar Anklet, a Feather in a Bottle, 2 extra inventory slots, 2 extra vault slots, and 20000 Dirt, Sand, Stone, and Copper.
• Fixed an issue where the sky inside caves would brighten any time a Grappling Hook was used.
• Placing a block on your character with Tweak Mode should no longer drop you through the world.
• Addressed numerous crashes, including one involving large Template Pastes.