Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Tyria... now the danger runs deep. Guild Wars: Eye of the North is the first true expansion for the Guild Wars franchise, providing new content geared exclusively for level 20 characters. Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Wars campaign.
Release Date: Aug 31, 2007
Watch HD video
Notice: Guild Wars: Eye of the North requires an existing paid account for Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, or Guild Wars Trilogy.
Buy Guild Wars: Eye of the North®
About the Game
Tyria... now the danger runs deep.
Guild Wars: Eye of the North is the first true expansion for the Guild Wars franchise, providing new content geared exclusively for level 20 characters.
Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Wars campaign. There, old friends await, ready to help you settle past scores. But an even greater threat looms... The land has erupted, spewing forth a race of beings with only one thought—destroy everything. Win or lose, your actions will set the stage for Guild Wars 2.
- 4 new regions to explore, including the continent-sprawling Depths
- 18 multi-level dungeons rife with traps, puzzles, secret passages, and dangerous foes
- 150 new skills to unlock and use
- 10 new Heroes to command from races old and new, including the fierce Norn, the magical Asura, and even a few surprises
- Your own personalized Hall of Monuments to preserve your achievements, trophies, and titles across all Guild Wars games, allowing descendants to reap the benefits of your character's fame in Guild Wars 2
- 40 new armor sets, including rare, stand-alone pieces
Forge Your Legacy Now for Guild Wars 2®!
Guild Wars: Eye of the North® is a compelling expansion of Guild Wars® that provides new quests and content, challenging dungeons, new Heroes and skills, and the Hall of Monuments trophy chamber, where you’ll forge a legacy that lives on in Guild Wars 2!
Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Wars campaign. Here you’ll find old friends, make new allies, and confront and ancient, subterranean evil.
Immortalize your achievements in the Hall of Monuments, where the trophies and titles you earn in Guild Wars directly benefit your Guild Wars 2 character! Whether you win or lose, your deeds will determine the fate of Tyria and set the stage for Guild Wars 2!
- OS: Windows XP/2000/ME/98/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium III 1 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 3 GB Available HDD Space
- Video: ATI Radeon 8500 or NVIDIA GeForce 3 Series Video Card with 64 MB of RAM
- Sound: 16-bit Sound Card
- DirectX®: 8
- OS: Windows XP/2000/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB Available HDD Space
- Video: ATI Radeon 9600 or NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700 series video card or above
- Sound: 16-bit Sound Card
- DirectX®: 9
© 2007-2010 NC Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Guild Wars, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other registered trademarks or trademarks are property of their respective owners.
More like this
33 of 43 people (77%) found this review helpful