It's almost time for the coolest holiday of the year - the Snow Festival! In a few days a new island will appear flying over Aura, and heroes seeking chilling (in a good way) adventure can visit the land where you battle with snowballs, open presents under the Christmas tree, saddle Snow Crocks, and summon the almighty Winter Guardians. Cooks from all over Aura will offer you a taste of their best creations, and Maiden Lola will exchange Christmas Ornaments for Gift Boxes.
Learn more about the Snow Festival on official forums:
Fight evil pumpkins, collect hats and find a new pet during Pumpkin Craze - a special event running from October 25th and until November 6th. Learn more about how to oppose vile vegetables on our forums: http://www.royalquest.com/pumpkincraze
To further horrify you, we've launched a week of 150% experience and loot drops for Premium Subscribers, don't miss your triple fun until October 30th! http://www.royalquest.com/bonusweek
Also, check out notes for the latest patch (0.9.108):
• There is a new filter added to chat for sending identical messages.
• Settings “Screen resolution”, “Brightness”, “V-Sync” are no longer available if the game is in Windowed mode (no big loss - they didn't work anyway).
• Fixed a certain area in the Illayr castle that was unreachable.
• Fixed several card descriptions.
• Now players can’t be added to the ignored list, if that list is full. Instead, you will be notified that the list is full.
• Added a new color for combat text displaying player’s mana and energy.
• Fixed an issue with displaying several combat log statistics.
• Fixed error where in Arena/CTF kills and damage dealt by Roland X were not counted towards its owner’s statistics.
• Fixed an ever annoying second class quest, which never left your Journal.
• Now the “Odorous Horrorweed” item will be counted properly.
• “Perfect Protection” now cannot be used while resting.
• Fixed error where “Perfect Protection” could remove a negative effect from the target.
• Cooldown for “Other World” no longer resets if you relog.
• Now “Steel Spikes” cannot be used while mounted.
• Healing from “Aura’s Light” now won’t affect players who are in a Duel.
• The effect from the Card of the Firefly will no longer remove the effect of “Hallowed Weapon”.
• Now using the “Circle of Time” spell with the “Dark Times” talent learned will extend the duration of the “Ties of Blood” effect. If “Ties of Blood” was applied to a friendly target, it will be triggered only by direct damage.
• Fixed error in the description for “Arrow of Chaos” and its damage.
• Fixed error where “Veil of Darkness” couldn't be applied to targets in a Duel.
• “Time Control” no longer affects skills with cooldowns longer than 30 seconds.
Thief and Assassin
• “Trickster” is now properly triggered by “Spring”, but only while in combat.
• “Living Bomb” had an error in its description for the damage dealt, it’s fixed now.
• “Intolerable Pain” now has a 3 seconds cooldown.
• Thieves now cannot use food with the “Snacking” talent, if they are under the effect of: “Fear”, “Nightmare”, “Rune of Madness”, “Magic Bomb”, “Seal of Pain”, “Seal of Silence”.
• Malleus goes "Navy Blue".
© 2014 1C Online Games. All rights reserved. Developed by Katauri Interactive.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.