Yes, Only played 19 minutes, but it we're the worse 19 minutes ever.
Slowpace, yeah, very.... sure, it's a alpha, I can get into that, but really, the instructions are bad, the space is bad, the ship is bad, the controles are bad, everything is just bad, I love space games, I really love it, but this is just...
Let me say, you start at the beginning and you get a small tutorial about how to use your ship, using the wsad keys, that you can use your grabhook etc, then you need to find resources to make something, you look into the empty space, find some planets, found a asteroid field and a broken ship.
I tried to loot the broken ship but my ship was to small to carry even something? how the hell do I need to loot stuff then? took me 15 minutes to even find something?
Sorry guys, but for 30 euro's, this game is totally not worth it, not now atleast, hopefully you guys will find a way to make it better or make more broken spaceships that have smaller loot so you can carry some, make the controles better ( keep the speed of the ship the same while you turn or adjust it just a little, don't make the ships stop, it turns way to slow btw )
- Graphics needs a lot of improvement, it's 2D I get it, but the graphics could go way more up for this game )
- Make the ship turn faster, it's not a big ship, this should be spinning twice at fast atleast.
- Make more lootable things
- Better tutorial, maybe with a test area? ( so people actually know what to do )
- Better grab hook that only fires from the front of the ship, and not to a random side
- Bigger hud, or more visible ( it's to small for a 24" I guess that has 1920x1080 )
Hopefully this is just a alpha alpha ( I said it twice yes ), because it needs a lot of work
I'm not trying to ♥♥♥♥♥ of the game btw, again, it's a Alpha/Beta, but it would've been nice to lowered the price a little for the thing you get now ( See space engineers and other space games that are currently in the alpha )