STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
New update 1.060 is now available for download.
- Upkeep cost per week number for the troop menu.
- New land siege location with the stone fortress.
Siege location is determined by the type of the siege (naval or land one) and the amount of buildings in the town — towns that are more developed will have stone walls around them.
- Ability to order enemy artillery to seize fire while playing on the defensive side.
- Incorrect attacking side in boarding fights when joining ally's fleet.
- Incorrect ship number written in pre-battle menu when joining sea battle with allies.
- Cannon model falling through the floor on the artillery purchase menu.
New update, that includes changes from the latest beta along with some new ones, is now available for everyone.
Full update notes for 1.057:
- Contextual menu for giving orders to the player’s governors. The menu appears upon clicking RMB on a party or a town on the global map:
When you right-click on one of your towns, you’ll be able to select one of your governors to rule the selected town. Currently ruling governor won’t be shown in the list. It’s also possible to assign your character as that town’s governor.
When you click on an enemy town, you’ll be able to give an attack order to one of your governors, or all your governors at once.
When your governor receives an attack order, he won’t be distracted by any other events happening nearby, including pursuits of superior enemy troops.
When you right-lick on enemy troops, you’ll also be able to assign an attack order to one of your governors. In that case, both enemy army and your governor’s army should be within player’s sight. If there are no allied governors in sight, you’ll see the standard contextual menu.
- Added ability to give attack orders through dialogues with governors.
- Ability to give orders during land sieges.
- Added artillery for land sieges.
- Ability to counter-attack during land sieges.
- Physics for destroyed and animated siege objects.
- Added light sources for ships’ lower decks on boarding locations.
- Ability to join sea battles as a third party to help allies.
- Ship of the Line’s cannons could damage the ship itself.
- Changes in relationships with factions after naval battles.
- Incorrect banners for allied governors’ troops.
- Renaming of the player’s governors.
- Reworked particles of fire, smoke and shots for field guns.
- Optimization for the naval siege location.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.