Overall a good game. Has a lot of potential. Yes, it needs fixes, but that is the whole point of Early Access.
- 95% of the textures are 5x better than the original Mount and Blade: Warband textures.
- Naval combat with different types of ammo and over 30 different ships.
- Boarding combat with boarding jump ropes, crow's nests, and climbing.
- New and overhauled city screen.
- Better looting of resources. Trade screen is better.
- Ability to upgrade your ship and her cannons.
- Field artillery that shoots grapeshot. Gunners can man the artillery.
- A trait system.
- A good crew/ship/soldiers manegement screen.
- Interesting weapons, like the axe-pistol.
-New command system with minimap.
- Much more!
- Many bugs, such as falling and glitching off the mast while climbing.
- You will find that when you control a field cannon yourself you reload really fast. OP.
- I find that the damage done to a ship by each individual cannonball needs to be increased. The naval battles go at a slow pace, making boarding 10x more fun.
- Almost no quests, leaving you too conquering and attacking as a passtime.
- Sieges always use the same map.
- You climb the ship masts and ropes too fast.
Overall a good game. I would like to see it flourish and get popular. If you think it looks fun and/or feel like supporting it, go ahead. I think it's worth it.