Over deze software
Welcome to GTGD S2 the awesome sequel to GTGD S1
, the video tutorial package that helps a gamer turn their dream of developing a game into reality. The knowledge I share with you in S2 is not available anywhere else so enjoy the incredible value of S2 here exclusive to Steam.
S2 is for intermediate level devs. If you’re new to game development then study GTGD S1
. That will help you get up on your feet and running.
S2 was made with Unity 4.3.4 and the C# programming language. You can use the free version of the Unity game development engine.
With S2 you will learn
1. How to implement smooth Mecanim animation across the network even with latency as high as 250ms.
2. How to build and deploy your own Unity Master Server on an Amazon EC2 micro instance. Your users will be able to host their own public game servers, from their own home, and players will be able to see those public servers thanks to your Master Server. No need for expensive third party networking solutions.
3. How to build a powerful combined first and third person camera system. It features:
- 1st and 3rd person views with smooth zoom.
- Orbit so that you can rotate the camera around the player and with smooth snap back.
- Dynamic collision avoidance.
- Player head tilts with camera.
- Basic over the shoulder option.
4. How to build an effective and simple networked player database.
S2 comes with a fast launcher that gives you quick access to all S2 resources. The launcher will open the tutorial videos, which are in .m4v format, in your default media player. The videos are in 1080p.