About This Content
This Digital Deluxe Edition of FORCED features the original hit game, the official soundtrack featuring all tracks from the game, and a few ones that didn't make it into the final version, the 140-page(!) Art book and 43-page strategy guide in digital forms.
Forced is a one- to four-player co-op arcade action RPG with puzzle and tactical elements. You are cast as slaves in the toughest fantasy gladiator school of them all, condemned to fight to the death, all the while attempting to win your freedom. You will face deadly trials and huge creatures, but Balfus, your Spirit Mentor will guide you in your quest to break the chains of oppression.
- 1-4 player campaign, carefully balanced for the number of players
- Local and online co-op, it's easy to plugin controllers and play on one computer
- A challenging Gladiator campaign with monstrous foes and tricky puzzles
- Four Unique Character Classes, with very distinctive playstyles
- Skill focused: all enemy attacks can be evaded, it's your job to figure out how!
- The Spirit Mentor, an extra party member which players must control together to gain an upper hand over the enemy
- Survival Arena Mode (more modes coming)
- Mark Combat System. Apply marks to enemies with your basic attacks, to set them up for devastating special attacks from you or your allies.
BetaDwarf - the team behind FORCED spend 3 years developing it while living together. It all started by illegally moving into a classroom at a university - see: The Story
(it has awesome pictures)