STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
The dev team is pleased to announce the alpha 11 release of the game! There are a fair few changes in this release, not least of which is our new name!
* New autopilot target selection computer
* Improvements to UI alignment and placement
* New name
*Shields now take atmospheric damage instead of exploding after overheating, shield gauge now shows empty instead of full when no shield installed
* Changes to city generation system
*Added remote docking feature; ships can now dock remotely when no appropriate docking bay available
* Several new ships
* Several new cockpits
* New manufacturer names and logos
* New nebulae
* New city buildings
* Improved some ship models
* Improved some cockpit models
* Improved some station models
* Fixed paint pattern system for stations
* Fixed issue with stations not showing irradiance correctly
* Fixed issue with only limited number of nebula showing in game, many more nebula now visible
* Fixed issue with ships sometimes failing to dock correctly
* Fixed divide by zero error that could sometimes cause the game to crash
* Fixed issue where the cursor would disappear after minimizing the game window
p.s. Mac users may need to restart Steam due to a package change to the app.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.