STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
We are excited to drop a major Episode 4 story update this weekend. Adding 12 new dungeons, crawling with 15 new enemy types and some majorly nasty bosses, the enemies here will test your late-game groups' strength and endurance. Across the new territory, there are more than 120 new possible loot drops, as well as story arcs that result in Legendary Items for both Kyera and Vincent.
To get started, if you have a group already in Freeport, visit the main palace or find Balgair at the tavern to talk to him about Laranda d'Colliar.
This is another major step forward in the story, and it is packed full of completely new and exciting stuff. We've been pressing the limit as far as we can, and can't wait for everyone to experience the final chapter.
After this update, we are planning a few quick releases to improve early-game crafting, and then we will be done some smaller updates to ramp up to the final story update for Episode 4 and in fact, for the game!
Please report any bugs or issues you have, we will work hard to fix them fast.
Thanks to everyone leaving a review for the game!
v4.4.1 - 4/14/2017
- Epic Episdoe 4 Expansion Pack, the penultimate story update!
- Start new story arc by visiting the Crone at palace in Freeport
- Meet with Laranda d'Colliar by meeting with Balgair in Freeport tavern
- Added 12 new dungeons
- Crawling with 15 new monster types and major bosses
- Added 120+ new epic weapons, armor and gear
- New Legendary Items story events for Kyera, Vincent
This week, we've made some improvements to the crafting system, focusing on making the tuning rules better and more transparent.
Tuning is more likely to turn up a crafting result with stats that match your tuning gear, and we've made sure that the tuning item is displayed on the post-crafting screen so that you can see it and the crafting result you got, as well as being able to take a single screenshot to capture both.
There is a very lively discussion about crafting happening on our forum if you want to see some of the results others are getting as well as great Q&A:
Thanks to all of our supporters and especially for those leaving reviews!
v4.3.3 - 3/16/2017
- Improved New Crafting System, better tuning capability
- Improved New Crafting System, after crafting tuning item is displayed
- Crafting create mighty enchantment from mundane Weapon or Armor with magical power
- Each Crafting costs 2 Bloodstones, tuned with magical gear; use your Bloodstones wisely
- Thousands of new magical weapon and armor possibilities
- Magical weapons can now add +Move Points, +Dodge, +Parry and +Stealth
- Boost-In to Episode 2 gains +10 Bloodstones
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.