This release goes out to any of the heroes who went into the City of the Dead before the Fang subquest or before the Storm Brothers quest. We've opened up the eastern Underdeep once again to allow you to access these subquests -- which means you can now go back to Brunehorn and Braeyshaulm. You'll find the cities mostly empty, except as ways to head east and reach this previously locked up content. Thanks to everyone for the patience as we keep building out E4.
Please Leave a review if you enjoy this game
v4.1.11 - 7/6/2015
- Episode 4: re-opening access to the Eastern Underdeep - Braeyshaulm & Brunehorn
- Episode 4: start the Storm Brothers subquest (from Bone Pass) or Fang subquest (from Granthorn)
- Episode 4: new content, Gholla Outlook and Western Underdeep are coming soon
- Improved Fyona's HP and Toughness equations
- Re-balanced Shamans at Oskahold east gate fight
- Added Auto-block % to status display, fixed bugs with Auto-block shields
- Fixing bugs with lingering quest logs
- Off clicking with Right-click cancels Talent
Dont' miss the 60% off discounts for the Steam Summer Sale. These deals also apply to our Two Pack offer, so grab an extra copy of the game for you and a friend for just $6.
Please Leave a Review if you enjoy this game!
v4.1.7 - 6/16/2015
- Fixed all occurences of AutoBuff bug
- Improved display under character status of all bonuses, accuracy and defense equations on all screen sizes
- Fixing issues with new items from E4 not stacking in inventory
- Improved balance curve across maps
- Fixed all reported crashes and typos
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.