It's hard to review The Fall, it have great concepts and ideas with poor gameplay mechanics.
- Excellent, Outstanding Voice Acting, I still wonder how could the dialogue is presented so well in this game
- Great background sound effect for the mysterious dark place
- Good lights effects
- Some scary and some hilarious moment mixed together well
- Game is too short, I completed it in 2.5 hours with walkthough assist, even still have one trading cards left to drop
- Complete linear story and single ending, No collectibles or easter eggs for you
- Gun fight is poorly executed, sometimes nearly not working
- The object is all in dark and black, have to read the descripion and guess what it is
- Puzzle solving is too hard, sometimes unfair. I don't think I can combine and make the solution by myself without walkthough help
- Controller scheme is strange with hold R3 sticks to aim the object and hold RS button to choose action, release RS button to comply the action. If you click the R3 stick by mistakes, you have to do it all over again.
- Just combine Network and Interact button as Interact. Network function distracted and wasted a lot of time for puzzle trial and errors
- Auto Aim in Gun fight, it's not shooting game such as counter strike or call of duty, no need to requires players to aim for the headshot