STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 5
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 5
2K and Firaxis are excited to announce the inclusion of all-new content for the Civilization VI Digital Deluxe edition, enhancing its value to deliver both strong savings and countless turns for fans of the award-winning Sid Meier’s Civilization franchise.
It’s important to us that wherever Civilization fans live around the world, that the Digital Deluxe edition provides a great value. We saw that prices with certain currencies didn’t live up to the savings we’re looking to deliver, and so we are excited to offer this new content at no additional charge to those who purchase, or already own, the Civilization VI Digital Deluxe edition.
In the coming months, we’ll be releasing two additional Civilization & Scenario Packs for Civilization VI that will introduce three new leaders representing civilizations from Africa and Southeast Asia. This content will appear automatically for purchasers of the Civilization VI Digital Deluxe edition upon release.
Follow the conversation on social media by using the hashtag #OneMoreTurn, and be sure to follow the Civilization franchise on social media to keep up to date with the latest news and information on Sid Meier’s Civilization VI.
The next update in the award-winning Sid Meier’s Civilization franchise is live for Mac and Linux on Steam! This update includes a number of balance changes, AI adjustments, multiplayer changes, and bug fixes. There is also a new premium DLC available for purchase!
Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack
Persia, led by Cyrus, is perfect for players who want to build a rich empire, and who aren’t afraid to launch a sudden, unexpected military strike. Macedon, led by Alexander the Great, is a powerhouse conquering civ, with special units and abilities that let Macedon bring the world under its control from early in the game.
The DLC pack also includes two new Wonders and a new Scenario: The Conquests of Alexander. Can you conquer the known world before your time runs out?
For the full set of changes to the Steam Mac/Linux version, see below:
Civilization VI Mac/Linux – 188.8.131.52
• Harbors now give a major adjacency bonus with the City Center, +1 Food to all Coast tiles when the Lighthouse is built, and +2 Gold to all Coast tiles when the Seaport is built.
• Australia now gets +1 for Charming/+3 for Breathtaking on the four affected
districts (had been +2/+4) to compensate for the Harbor boost above
• Royal Navy Dockyard now always provides +1 Trade Route capacity, even if the city already has a Commercial Hub. This makes it more useful, even when
England builds it on its home continent.
• Added “Future Civic” to the end of the Civics Tree, a repeatable Civic to research and add to the player score.
• Bomber units are now more effective against cities.
• Swordsman are now reduced to 36 combat strength.
• Damages now remain on City and Encampments when a city is traded.
• Siege units with bonus movement (e.g. from Great Generals or Persian surprise war) can still shoot after moving as long as they still have 2 MP.
• Adjusted Warmonger penalties for Diplomatic status:
o When applying a warmonger diplomatic penalty for EITHER declaring war or capturing a city, reduce that penalty if you are enemies with the target of that warmongering as follows:
-20% warmongering if this is against a player you have denounced
-40% warmongering if this is against a player you are at war with
o NOTE: This is not used in situations where you are fighting a Joint War
against the target power or when Sumeria joins as ally in war (in both those cases the penalty is still zero).
o EXAMPLE: Macedon is at war with Persia. If India goes to war with Persia
sometime in the middle of this Macedonian/Persian War and captures a
Persian city, Macedon will reduce its warmonger penalty against India by
• Adjusted Warmonger penalties for City Population:
o When applying a warmonger diplomatic penalty for capturing a city, reduce that penalty if the city is smaller than the average city in the game as follows:
If the city’s population after conquest is below the average population of all
the cities in the game, reduce the warmonger penalty by the percentage that city’s population is below the average.
o EXAMPLE: Persepolis is conquered and its population after conquest is 6.
But the average size of a city in the game is 8. So this city is 2 / 8 = 25%
below the size of the average city in the game. Therefore the warmonger
penalty is reduced by 25%.
• Improved coordination for multiple attacking units.
• Ranged units better understand how to capture civilian units.
• AI should now generally accept embassies when neutral, and reject when
• When asking an AI to equalize a deal that has elements on both sides of the
deal, it will consider a gold-only change before looking at other possibilities.
• Increased AI’s desire to repair pillaged Districts and Buildings.
• Minor civs will no longer go after policies that give them extra influence they can never use.
• Made it easier to meet the positive side of the environmentalist agenda
• AI will now build multiple Neighborhoods.
• The Great Works tooltip in the deal now shows extended information.
• Melee units can no longer attack embarked units.
• Pillaged improvements no longer provide Pantheon bonuses.
• Fixed double-counting of Appeal from Improvements.
• Fixed broken gossip message about Seaside Resorts that made them always mention a "lost city".
• John Curtin is now referred to as “Prime Minister” and not “President” in the
Outback Tycoon scenario.
• Fixed an issue where previously constructed buildings were not showing up
properly on the Production Chooser.
• The World Tracker now keeps its open/closed state between turns.
• Additional bug fixes.
• Updating Global Thermonuclear War scenario's Proxy War victory condition to support team play.
• Expanded internet games list to show results from additional regions
• Games list was frequently not showing all available games due to UI bug.
• Added more civs to the True Start Location Earth map.
• Separated war/peace notifications into major civs vs. city-state.
• Added additional information to Defeat/Victory screens, so players will be clearer on why they have lost the game.
• Added "special ability" stars to techs and civics that unlock new functionality.
• Added invasion warnings to Poland scenario
• Added new Capabilities data base table to disable select game systems for
scenarios and mods.
• Added text labels differentiating Official and Community content in the Lobby
• Fixed issues in the Additional Content menu with mods that contained very long strings.
• The "ImportFiles" modding action now works as a Frontend action.
• The "UpdateIcons" action now supports SQL files in addition to XML files.
• Multiple files can now be specified in the "AddGameplayScripts" Ingame action.
• Added a "DoNothing" Frontend action and Ingame action. This action is useful as a placeholder or as a container that includes other actions.
• The localization database is now written out to the cache folder.
“I’ll never need another Civ game in my life besides this one”
93 / 100 – PC Gamer
“Possibly the biggest and deepest game in the series' 25-year history.”
9.4 / 10 – IGN
“One of the most rewarding 4X experiences to date”
9.5 / 10 – Game Informer
Expand your empire further with the Civilization VI Digital Deluxe which includes the full base game, the 25th Anniversary Digital Soundtrack, and access to six DLC packs* that will add new civilizations, leaders, scenarios, and more for a bundled discount.
*Save vs buying DLC packs a la carte. Individual DLC may be sold separately. If you purchase the Digital Deluxe, do not also purchase these standalone packs, as you will be charged for them.
©2017 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Sid Meier’s Civilization, Civilization, Civ, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.