After playing this game, Metro Last Light "Redux" i have to say.. It was amazing! Every single bit was amazing so lets get right into it.
- Amazing Graphics (I don't reccomend running this on a Potato, sorry)
- Weapon Customization (Alot better then Metro 2033 (Non Redux Verison)
- Very gripping story that sometimes will have you on the edge of your seat.
- Great DLC, Simple and Short and thankfuly it comes with the Redux Verison so thats a plus, ties in with the game and you can see what happened through the eyes of others (Palve, Khan, Anna)
- Somewhat Replay Value (Morale Points and Endings, along with just taking a different apporach)
- The Morale points and the two endings, if you get one thing screwed up you will get the bad ending for whatever reason, its really annoying and can really ruin what ending you were trying to work for.
- For me, i don't know why but playing on Surivial Hard Core i seen my self having more Military Grade Bullets and Normal Bullets, Filters etc in full supply which annoyed me, i am not sure if this is like this in Ranger mode so please take that in mind.
- Somewhat stupid AI > Khan in level "Fate of the River" will stand there helplessly while you fight of a horde of mutants which is quite annoying. The Mutants do not attack him nor does he attack them.
- (Somewhat of a spoiler for this one warning right now) On the last level D6 where you are tasked to kill a Tank if you die AFTER destroying the tank you cannot reload saves or die. You will crash to the desktop and have to restart the whole level which can be annoying but the D6 level doesn't last long.
Well, this is not the best review out there of this game. But i do hope some of you know what your buying from reading this.
This game can be VERY challengeing on harder modes or easier on modes like Sparta.
I reccomend this game to those Hardcore FPS gamers or anyone who like Post-Apoc Settings.