It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above.
Release Date: Aug 26, 2014
Watch HD video
Available: August 26th, 2014
This game will unlock in approximately 1 month, 3 days and 12 hours
Pre-Purchase Metro Last Light Redux
Packages that include this game
Recent updates View all (1)
May 23rd, 2014
This Summer, Metro Redux collects two re-mastered and improved versions of the classic Metro games -- Metro 2033 Redux and Metro: Last Light Redux.
For Metro 2033 Redux, Metro 2033 has been rebuilt using the newest version of the powerful 4A Engine, last seen in action in Metro: Last Light. That means advanced lighting, dynamic weather, higher detail for characters with improved animation, more dynamic destruction, and improved smoke, fire, and particle effect.
Metro: Last Light Redux has also received a upgrade, including new melee animations and the fan-requested ‘Check Watch’ and ‘Check Inventory’ features. All previously released Metro: Last Light DLC will be included in this Redux version.
New ways to playBoth Redux versions will now feature two modes of play: ‘Survival’ and ‘Spartan’. Survival lets you play either game in Metro 2033's more survival-horror oriented style, with deadlier enemies, slower reloading, and more limited resources. Spartan lets you play either game in the Last Light style, with more polished combat and more plentiful resources.
Ranger Mode is included for free in both Redux versions, and can be combined with Survival or Spartan modes, leading to a total of four modes of play for each game.
Only Steam, Metro owners get a special discount to upgrade to the new Redux versions:
- Metro 2033 owners can upgrade to Metro 2033 Redux for 50% off, and get 25% off the Metro Redux bundle.
- Metro: Last Light owners can upgrade to Metro: Last Light Redux for 50% off, and also get 25% off the Metro Redux bundle.
- Owners of both Metro games get 50% off the Metro Redux bundle.
Metro 2033 Redux on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/286690/
Metro: Last Light Redux on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/287390
Read the full announcement with all details on the official website: http://enterthemetro.com/uk/news/game_information_uk/return_to_post_apocalyptic_moscow/
About the GameIt is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above.
But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…
Metro: Last Light Redux is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed ‘Metro: Last Light’, rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine for Next Gen. Newcomers will get the chance to experience one of the finest story-driven shooters of all time; an epic adventure combining gripping survival horror, exploration and tactical combat and stealth.
This definitive version also includes all previously released DLC, adding 10 hours of bonus single-player content to the huge solo campaign. Fans of the original game will notice new features and gameplay improvements, including new melee animations, the ability to check your watch and ammo supplies on the fly, and new full-body player animations.
And those who favoured the more survival-horror oriented gameplay of the cult prequel ‘Metro 2033’ will find a new way to experience the campaign thanks to the introduction of two unique Play Styles – Survival and Spartan. The former transforms Last light from a more action-oriented stealth combat experience to a fraught, slow burn fight for survival. With the legendary Ranger Mode included to offer an extra layer of challenge and immersion, Metro: Last Light Redux offers hours of AAA gameplay for an incredible price.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro - witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPS
Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse - equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next-gen - with all previous DLC content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvement, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed classic that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two unique Play Styles : "Spartan" and "Survival" - approach the game as a slow burn Survival Horror, or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns - dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, or 8
- Processor: Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB, GeForce GTS 250, etc)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 or 8
- Processor: Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and above)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
© and published 2014 by Koch Media GmbH. Deep Silver is a division of Koch Media GmbH, Gewerbegebiet 1, 6604 Höfen, Austria. Developed by 4A Games. 4A Games Limited and their respective logo are trademarks of 4A Games Limited. “Metro 2033 Redux”, “Metro: Last Light Redux”, “Metro Redux” are inspired by the novels “Metro 2033” and “Metro 2035” by Dmitry Glukhovsky. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.