STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
X Rebirth 3.61 is now available, with a few more fixes and small improvements.
• Added ability to toggle HUD display (default mapping Shift-H).
• Improved "flight assist off" mode by allowing stop key to operate.
• Improved AI pathing and mission guidance to and from Empty Space zones.
• Improved DPS calculations for launchers including one very wrong case of overpowered missile turrets.
• Fixed multiple causes of "stuck trades".
• Fixed construction vessels adding unbuilt upgrades after repairing a station.
• Fixed welder drones occasionally working on wrong parts of station after loading savegame.
• Fixed player owned ships ignoring the "Refuel automatically" Captain's option when they are not in squad.
• Fixed beam weapons not heating up over time.
• Fixed infopoint location at several stations.
• Fixed secondary resource efficiency effects not showing up in menus when only some resources are present.
• Fixed targeting of mission offer or infopoint causing zone map to stop working.
• Fixed hotkeys and back button on repair menu slider not working.
• Fixed in-game processing of mouse clicks when click is bringing game window into focus.
• Fixed Steam Workshop options not being available in Extensions menu if the extension list is empty.
• Fixed selection of gates using map.
• Fixed several more causes of crashes.
• Several small performance and memory optimisations.
Our newest update for X Rebirth, 3.60, is now available to everyone! It includes several handy improvements and the usual array of fixes, as well as an experimental new flight mode that we'd like everyone's feedback on.
Take a look at the video we've made to accompany this update to find out more, and to get a few hints on our future plans.
X Rebirth 3.53 is now available for both Mac and Linux as an Alpha test version. To enable it on OS X, select the beta branch "macosx". To enable it on Linux/SteamOS, select the beta branch "linux". For details, known issues and technical support see the support threads (Mac, Linux) in the Egosoft forum.
This Collector's Edition of X Rebirth includes the following items:
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.