STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
We recently announced that we've been hard at work on an update that adds the option to play the game with Spanish text!
The full release will be available in a couple of weeks, but for anyone who wishes to give it a try ahead of schedule, you can do so by following these steps:
(PLEASE NOTE: Once you have started playing the Spanish test version, you won't be able to return to the main version of the game until it is updated in a couple of weeks time, as your save file will be incompatible.)
1. Right-Click 'Kitty Powers' Matchmaker' in Steam and go to Properties.
2. A dialog box will open. Go to the 'BETAS' tab.
3. There is a box to enter a beta access code. Type 'HolaKittyMatchmaker' into the box.
4. Click the 'Check Code' button.
5. You will receive confirmation that you can download the Spanish test version.
6. In the drop down box, change the Beta you would like to opt in to so that it is 'spanish' instead of 'NONE'.
If you encounter any issues you'd like to alert us to, get in touch at www.magicnotion.com/contact.
Hello kittens, we hope you're all over the shock of having to go back to school/work/real life!
We've had a busy few weeks working on a secret project which we'll be revealing soon, but we've also taken the time to take a look at some of the issues you've been seeing in Matchmaker.
Because it's our birthday, we decided to make some feature improvements that the community have suggested!
- Redesigned the salon.
- Players can now definitively select the style of clothes/facial decor
- Players can now select the hair colour rather than randomly generating them
- Character 'type' can be revealed for candidates by spending coins. This happens once the second type is unlocked
- Envelopes on restaurant select screen shuffle slower when there are more of them. As the number of envelopes increases the speed slows slightly to compensate
- Changed the spelling of some menu items.
- Items in the shop are sorted by unlock order.
- Other bug fixes.
We hope you enjoy the new improvements. We certainly like them!
And the best news of all is that the update is available RIGHT NOW!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.