Buy Cakewalk Expansion Pack - Wurlitzer Electric Piano
Packages that include this game
About the GameYou must own the STEAM version of Music Creator or SONAR to use this DLC
Ben F. Meissner patented his stringless piano design in 1932. Mr. Meissner sold his design to the Everett Piano Company who further developed his ideas and later resold the improved design to the Wurlitzer Organ Company. The Wurlitzer electric piano utilized felt covered hammers which struck metallic reeds. The reeds are tuned with blobs of solder and a file. A magnetic pickup system converted the tone into electric energy and a small amplifier drove the built in speakers on the front of the piano. The Wurlitzer piano sounds very different from the Rhodes piano and has enjoyed great success, especially during the 1960s and 1970s. The Wurlitzer piano can be heard on Ray Charles’ classic “What I'd Say” recorded in 1959. Supertramp, Steely Dan and Little Feat also made extensive use of the classic Wurlitzer sound in their many great recordings.
- OS: Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.67 GHz / AMD Phenom Quad Core 9750 2.4 Ghz or higher
- Video Card: Video Card that can display 1280x800 minimum screen resolution
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Hard Drive:376 MB HD space
- Sound:ASIO or WDM compatible sound device recommended
- Additional:Requires Sound Center virtual instrument which is included in Music Creator 6 Touch
You must own the STEAM version of Music Creator or SONAR to use this DLC
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.