Trading Cards for Showtime! are now integrated into the game :) I hope everyone who enjoys building packs and badges will enjoy this added feature. It's taken me a while to integrate but I think collectors will enjoy this. Big shout out to Valve for making this a very painless and streamlined process :) Cheers!
Hi there everyone :) I have a pretty cool update now available. I've been testing this for many hours now and everything looks good so I decided to release it a little earlier than anticipated. Check out the version log below for a list of changes:
- Added: A full-screen (non-scaling) option is now available during start-up!
- Added: You can now disable monthly studio upkeep tax when starting a new game
- Added: Start-up options now available from the main menu
- Change: AI studios are now more competitive during the summer months
- Change: Increased amount of screenwriters produced yearly
- Change: The "welcome new talent" page now includes new directors, producers and screenwriters
- Change: The grid views are now more attractive and more identifiable
- Change: Increased delay between typing number values and them being converted, now right aligned
- Fixed: Bug which sometimes didnt display the correct screenwriters list
- Fixed: Bug where by selecting a writer without a job required a screenwriters page restart
- Fixed: Bug which criticised your studio in the board meeting if your studio rank was too high
- Fixed: Bug which sometimes didnt enable auto-save when creating a new save file
- Fixed: Additional smaller bug fixes and game changes
Quite a bit has been changed through this update but if you encounter any problems please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post in our Steam forums. Thanks! :)
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.