Got a big update for you guys :) Been looking forward to sharing this one and thank you to everyone who has supported me and posted some great suggestions for the game in the forums. Its really cool, so keep it up :) Here are the list of changes in 1.3.4:
- Added: 47 new sub-genre's added to the game! New genres include: Cyberpunk, Dystopia, Monster, Fairy Tale, Comic, Gangster, Post-Apocalypse, etc.
- Added: 'Max All' buttons added to the bank screen
- Added: Additional helpful tips to the game for new players
- Change: AI studios are now more competitive when it comes to summer charts
- Change: Tweaked how sales are calculated if you release an inappropriate movie for the era
- Change: New talent generated is generally younger than before
- Change: Unsigned actors are no longer 'busy' after filming has completed and freed up for another film
- Change: Legal staff now effect contract negotiation
- Fixed: Family-friendly genres are no longer pitched with inappropriate themes!
- Fixed: Additional smaller bug fixes and game changes
As always any problems please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot over the forums. Thanks!
Many players have been experiencing "Runtime Error 339" crashes when loading the game recently. I have been desperately looking for a permanent fix and believe I have the final solution. The Runtime package for the game has been updated so all you need to do is follow these simple steps:
If you are experiencing problems please follow this instructions:
1. Update the game via Steam (IMPORTANT STEP)
2. Go to C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Showtime\Redist folder
3. Right click the file VB6-RuntimeFiles.exe and select "Run as administrator" (IMPORTANT STEP)
4. Click Yes for Windows permissions
5. The runtime package will install to your computer, please wait 1-2 minutes for package to conclude
6. Launch Showtime!
If you have any issues with this fix please email me at email@example.com
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.