Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
This is a fix to the UI layout that will help those who play on smaller screens, down to 1200 pixels wide.
Hello! The new update makes the colonists able to grow crops and set up fish traps. We've also given the interface its final look and added environment animations and a new sound design. Many more things have been improved - see the full list below.
To demonstrate the new features we've made a video with developer commentary, watch it here:
Interface has been updated with the final design of push buttons and panels. Layout of side panel and roster windows has been reworked to make it more functional.
- Improved the way structures are selected when clicking on them.
- A progress bar is shown on unfinished items/structures
-Farm plot and different kinds of fish traps can now be built certain places on Twinkler Island (You need to EXAMINE to find the places)
-A hoe can now be crafted. It's necessary for tilling and weeding a farm plot but can also be used as a weapon.
-New structure can be built: "Pest repellent" will keep away animals such as binal rats.
-Removed "muckroot sap" and replaced it with "marshcot sap", also changed the muckroot area on Twinkler Island into a swampy area.
-Changed crafting of spoak leaves.
-Added environment animations such as fish and and insects
-Many plants now change appearance when branches and leaves are harvested from them.
-New animation for fishing with hook and line. New "talk" animation.
- Many new ambient and activities sounds
- Sounds are dampened when they are closer to the edge of the screen
- Characters will now bring food with them when venturing away from the camp so they can eat while out in the field.
- AI improved so characters should be more likely to take the tasks that are nearest to them
-Characters will bring the spray weapon for patrol tasks. Other weapons have also been prioritised so they will arm themselves with the weapon that is best suited for the task.
- Hauling tasks are prioritised better with respect to other tasks by default.
- A new setting on the task panel can be used to set the priority of hauling to storage. This makes you able to control when characters should haul items to camp site and stockpiles.
-Added younglings to several species.
-Updated help section with new images and new section about "Production info"
Unclaimed World is © 2012-14 Refactored Games OÜ, all rights reserved.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.