Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
'Fields of Tau Ceti' is a new sandbox map that takes place centuries after humans arrived at planet Antheia. Humans have now lost much of the technology that was brought to the planet.
In this primitive future, a small community settles in the wilderness. Apart from an old farming robot they have no advanced gadgets and rely on simple methods when working the land. You'll use traps, black powder, smithing, a dog, a robot and much more when managing the colony.
NEW GAMEPLAY FEATURES
- Robots. The 'GOPHER' which can harvest crops and transport materials. The 'ANT' which is for weeding and scouting.
- Dog. The Tau Shepherd will protect the colony from attacking animals.
- Animal traps: Spring snare, deadfall trap, spring trap and land mine. Can be set up as pest control, as protection against predators and for food. Colonists will check them periodically.
- Sentry gun. Will fire on threats from a distance and the colonists will keep it loaded if possible.
- Black powder. Can be made from sulfur and the new resources charcoal and saltpeter. Can be used for the black powder rifle, the varmint bomb and for mines.
- Improvised smithy for primitive metalworking. Uses iron ore and charcoal.
- Kiln. Produces charcoal and mud bricks.
- Granary. Keeps vegetables safe from field quadites.
- Huts: Clay hut made from mud bricks. Watercane hut. Turnip hut made from the grown 'Turnip' animal.
- Field quadite. These plant eaters have a voracious appetite and any farmers settling on firegrass must protect their produce from them.
- Megapod. A large slug-like animal that lives in the swamp.
- Swamp dendront. A camouflaged ambush predator.
-Bajingan. A scavenging species of thunder chicken found on Twinkler Island.
- The game has been optimized to allow for bigger colonies and more animals on a larger map.
- Many memory leaks have been fixed. These would cause out-of-memory exceptions during save/load or when playing for a long time.
We hope you will enjoy this new update and look forward to hearing your comments!
Unclaimed World is © 2012-14 Refactored Games OÜ, all rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.