About This Game
Early Access - In Development
No feature is complete until the game leaves early access.
The list will be updated over time.
If you do not want to play a not fully polished game then please wait to play until after full release.
Features Playable Now:
- Chaos Mode
Planned Features Not Yet Active:
- Adventure Mode
- Puzzle Mode
- Free Play Mode
- Challenge Mode
- Endless Mode
- Versus Mode
- Pet Battles
We have plans to localize for these languages as priority with more after these are done:
If you love FaeVerse Alchemy, and want to help localize the game then please contact us.
We really need more Linux testers.
We want to hear from you in the game's community
. Tell us what you like, what you don't like, and what you think would make the game better. We want to make this the very best puzzle game of its kind, and we need your help, feedback, and support to do so. While in early access in development stage, we will be, in best circumstances, releasing updates frequently.
New to FaeVerse Alchemy?
Here is a quick primer on how to play. Please read this at least!
Buy once, and get for Windows, Mac, and Linux!
- Combine like elements to create higher tier elements.
- The score of the board is based on the combined value of all pieces on the board at any given time. This means it is possible to temporarily lose some points if you combine large amounts of elements together at once.
- Late game board space can be more valuable than points alone.
Simply put: this game is not for everyone!
FaeVerse Alchemy is made for puzzle game lovers only.
Who is FaeVerse Alchemy for?
You will love FaeVerse Alchemy if you love:
- Relaxing games you can play at your own pace.
- Puzzle games in general. FVA is a puzzle game at its heart which plays based complex interactions.
- Match-3 games. Although FVA may look like a general match-3, it is far more advanced, but still should be enjoyable to those who enjoy the genre.
- Easy to learn but difficult to master games. It is easy to underestimate the level of mastery required to really play the game. Though the basics are easy to grasp, it is like chess in that to really play well, you must think multiple steps ahead.
- Pet games. FVA allows you to collect, hatch, train, evolve, battle, and benefit from your active pets in the core game.
In Chaos Mode
, you are at the mercy of chaos and the complex interactions it brings. The game picks a random location, allows all large sizes of pieces to drop, and allows all items a chance to drop at any time. Get exclusive achievements, and experience some items which may be rarer in normal play.
Find rare materials and craft them into items such as rings of power. Use rings to change the core gameplay in interesting ways.
Want more features?
Ask for them in the community forum. We will listen and consider good ideas even after full release!