STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
We want more people to play as we release the next big updates so we've put FaeVerse Alchemy at a very low price! If you like the game please share that it's on sale! We've been working very hard and can't wait to show you what's coming next!
We've updated FVA to latest public version. Windows build is available, Mac, Linux later today possibly tomorrow. Note that only Windows has Steam achievements enabled still. Others will be enabled when we can focus on them.
We've been working on more features and content, but we're not making it public yet. I wish we could show more now but most is just not polished enough yet or features we're still experimenting with. But we wanted to put something new up as it's been a while.
- 10 new locations in explore mode. Not final art.
- 1 new zone in explode mode. Over time we'll expand out the map, and add more worlds/ zones.
- Pure Mode is now available - it plays like the original Faerie Alchemy without any item drops at all.
- Screen shake added - you can disable it in options
Locations have goals. We have not added the English text for it but most are obvious. BoardItemCount# means you need so many items of rank # on the board at once. You do not need to reach the score threshold to finish goals.
Do not worry about suggesting features / polish for explore related content for now unless you find a crashing bug. Some of the assets in now are older and will be replaced. Most likely next update we will be ready for feedback on explore content and features.
For now, you can go to the World button on the Nexus screen to access [Vanguard Reach] Hearthvhan, Lostria. Later on there will be an inbetween screen in which you go to different worlds, such as Gaea or Lunaeris, and the different lore campaigns/zone regions of each world.
Lostria is a world cursed, taken by the darkness of the abyss, touched by chaos, and blighted by the evil, unspeakable spawns birthed by Mogmarrow's meddling with the verse. A land betrayed by its once savior, with its people swallowed whole. Their dreams, loves, glory, family, and peace all forever lost.
There are those who would see this world taken back, some who came from those who fled when the world was originally lost, and want their homelands back. You will help them cleanse the lands, and unlock the secrets buried below the dark hazes.
Right now this is not enabled, but later there will be stages to locations where they begin as "abyss" and can be cleansed to become normal again. As you clear up more locations, other zones open. NPCs can be unlocked, saved, summoned, who have things to say, and things they want done. There are faeries to free too. Plush fishing and pet battling.
Other worlds/zones have other kinds of meta mechanics planned for their Explore mode versions.
Here is our rough todo for immediate future:
1. We're going to focus on getting the long awaited Faerie Solitaire Remastered up as a free optional launch option for all current owners, and we may publish one or more side projects on mobile and maybe on Steam too as free games. We've been working on the main projects for years and the side projects keep us almost sane.
2. After Faerie Solitaire Remastered is done w'ere focusing back on FVA and we'll begin to do major named updates back to back unlocking long in progress content. A great deal of this work directly contributes to getting FVS ready. Once we get FVA to a truly full game state we will publish it out of Early Access, but that won't be the end to development - I want to update it long term.
3. After FVA is gold we'll focus on finally getting FaeVerse Solitaire all polished up and ready to ship too. FVS will also be updated long term.
NO RELEASE DATES. But 2015 is almost over and it getting nearly over makes me super anxious! This year has been a blur of work! Going back to it!
“This game is like crack!”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.