A really nice game, recommended if you have a powerful PC (and no mainboard integrated graphic card).
- One of the better feeling game in the recent voxel dig/craft/build genre attack
+ feels more complete in comparison to games like Blockscape, StarForge, Xenominer, Vox, Realm Explorer
- as usuall -> lots of digging, searching for resources, building and crafting
- a well thought building system
- nice skill points system - the more you build the more points you get (to unlock skills/perks/cratfables)
- not bad graphic (compared to pixel voxel games)
- perks/skills to swim/build faster, etc. Also to unlock new crafting items.
- cool game modes in development
- build a spaceship and fly do another planet!
- cool water system /pipes, pumps
- very demanding on pc (poorly optimised, memory leaks/etc)
- crashes are often, some people cannot get the game to start
- still in development -> patches are not very often, can break things. The Dev is deploying hotfixes though.
- not much to do yet once you unlock all craftables and fly to planets
- small planets
In overall, a recommendation from me.