Includes four copies of 100% Orange Juice - send the extras to your friends
Version 1.9.1. is now live!
-Added 2 new Color Packs to the store. Silver Color Pack for all characters) can be unlocked at level 75, cost: 40.000. Red & Blue Color Pack can be unlocked at level 100, cost: 60.000 stars.
-Scary Solicitation now forces other players to pay 15 stars per card drawn, up from 10.
-President’s Privilege now allows players to use cards for free even if they do not carry their star cost on them.
-Fixed a problem with the “A Side Order of Chicken” achievement triggering incorrectly.
-Passionate Research no longer claims to display more cards than there are left in the deck.
In addition, to celebrate 100% Orange Juice appearing in Humble Bundle Weekly Tabletop, all fields are unlocked for play this week!
After weeks of extensive testing, we are proud to finally introduce our upcoming patch 2.0 for 100% Orange Juice.
In many ways, as befits the version number, this build finally encompasses our vision of how we always wanted 100% Orange Juice to be.
– Added a new boss character, Big Poppo. Big Poppo has a 10x Player Level chance of appearing for non-Poppo players in place of another boss when encountering one on any map. Any stars lost to Big Poppo will be distributed between Poppo players in the game.
– Added a new map: Poppo Paradise. On Poppo Paradise, all CPU characters will be Poppos. Poppo Paradise replaces all previous starting maps.
– Added a new field effect: Poppogeddon. Every 6 turns, all non-Poppo players are assaulted by Big Poppo. Poppogeddon has a 50% chance to steal another field event’s place when not chosen for the map.
– Added a new panel: P-panel. If a Poppo lands on P-panel, they will cast Ubiquitous on all non-Poppo players in turn (they do not need to carry Ubiquitous). If a non-Poppo player lands on P-panel, all Poppos in the game cast Ubiquitous on them.
– Using Ubiquitous on Kai now steals their player’s credit card info, instead of their wallet as previously.
– Corrected the tooltip for Ubiquitous to reflect the actual effect. New description: “Move to target unit’s panel. In addition, steal 10% x their level of their player’s soul.”
Barring any technical difficulties, version 2.0 ~The Poppoing~ will roll out on Steam very shortly. We are very excited to see the reception.
“100% Orange Juice is far from perfect, but it’s still an exceptional virtual board game that really pushes your buttons.”
4/5 – Twinfinite
“The game is quirky and fun, it doesn’t take itself too seriously which I really like in these days of AAA game releases.”
3/5 – CalmDownTom
“This game surprised me in so many ways. I have never really played a game like this before on a PC. I found it both fun and entertaining.”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.