Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
Rip, jump and scrub your way around 17 tracks and try to cross the finishing line first against more than 40 official riders and harvest all that motocross glory. Choose between bikes or ATVs, multiple game modes including Career, Single races, Time Trial, practice and various local and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players.
Release Date: Sep 2014
Watch HD video
Available: September 2014
About the GameRip, jump and scrub your way around 17 tracks and try to cross the finishing line first against more than 40 official riders and harvest all that motocross glory. Choose between bikes or ATVs, multiple game modes including Career, Single races, Time Trial, practice and various local and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players. Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just "whip" over jumpsto finish the race first. Customize your rider with items from more than 80 licensed motocross companies andwhirl up dirt and dust on your way to victory.
- 17 Supercross Tracks for both MX and ATV riding
- Career mode with 5 series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, 450 MX vs. ATV)
- Encore Edition includes reworked & enhanced motocross focused tracks & game Modes from MX vs. ATV Alive
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Over 40 professional riders licensed to race against
- New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite “pre-load” from classic MX vs ATV games
- Practice/Time Trial Mode
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Splitscreen Mode for local 2 players’ racing excitement
- Free ride mode for racing without boundaries on all tracks
- Motoclub Depot for regular content updates
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon HD 2600XT (256 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
© 2014 Nordic Games GmbH, Austria. Developed by Rainbow Studios. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2014 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. FMOD Sound System, copyright © Firelight Technologies Pty, Ltd., 1994-2014. Uses Scaleform GFx © 2014 Autodesk Inc. All Rights reserved. MX vs. ATV is a trademark of Nordic Games Licensing AB, Sweden. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.