STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
We are in the process of developing some new Multiplayer Tech for our games, and we are in need of more beta testers!
Please visit our official forum to learn how you can join and provide us with feedback from your experience. As a token of our appreciation, we'll be handing out unique in-game portraits to everyone participating in the beta!
Learn more here!
The 1.6.1 hotfix has been out as an opt-in beta over the weekend. The results of that plus our internal testing showed that it didn't introduce any new critical issues, and confirmed that it fixed several broken things in 1.6.0, so we're pushing it live for all players now:
* Fixed AI never declaring war
* Fixed egalitarian faction unhappiness wrongly being generated by having robot "slave" Pops (Issue with xenophiles is known, we will address it)
* Fixed issue with AI empires switching ethics far too frequently
* Fixed a bug allowing you to terraform planets you don't own in contested space
* Fixed wrongly stacking "was enslaved" happiness modifiers
* Fixed graphical error with Ringworld skies
* Fixed issue with War in Heaven where total occupation would not equal 100% warscore, leading to neverending war
* Added back a couple of old diplomacy rooms and fixed black background on older ones
* Fixed not being able to construct spaceports around Ringworld sections
* Fixed wrong tooltip text on Armageddon bombardment stance
* Hive Minds can now properly use Full bombardment stance
* Fixed egalitarian faction issues appearing before you have any contact with alien empires and thus no ability to fulfill them
* Devouring Swarms now properly get -1000 opinion penalty due to being, well, Devouring Swarms
* Fixed a rare crash when planetary Pops are destroyed
* Fixed crash when rebels take over a planet and defect to another empire
* Fixed missing isolationist faction issue name
* Fixed numerous missing loc strings in languages other than English and Russian
* Can now properly rename civilian ships again
* Fixed missing animation for Armageddon bombardment
* Fixed event that was endlessly firing in the background
* Fixed an issue where Xenophobe fallen empire opinion penalty for frontier outposts was calculated strangely, leading to incorrect war declarations
* Fixed primitive enlightenment failing in the early game
* Reduced AI nonsensically replacing buildings in a wasteful way, disregarding tile resources
“Calling Stellaris Europa Universalis in space is probably reductive, but it was the first thing I did in this review not because they are almost exactly alike, but because, when I put away my empires and get on with my day, the stories that have played out in these digital worlds embed themselves in my brain, and I so desperately want to tell people about them. Both games tickle the part of my brain that wants every battle to have some greater context, every move I make to be part of a larger narrative. Stellaris manages to do this without history to lean on, though, and does so with aplomb.”
9/10 – PCGamesN
“Stellaris is easy to comprehend and exciting to execute, which is a perfect combination for a genre notoriously difficult to break into.”
9/10 – Destructoid
“Right now, Stellaris is a very good space-based strategy game, but a few months down the road, it could evolve into a fantastic one”
8.2/10 – Hooked Gamers
Stellaris Nova Edition includes:
Stellaris Galaxy Edition includes:
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.