<edit - Update for release 1.5. I give up, I don't think Ghostship Aftermath can be fixed to a playable state. There are more issues being introduced than fixed. I'm actually not certain that any of the issues I've logged have been addressed with anything other than condescenion or censor (screenshots of deleted threads below).
This game is extraordinarily broken both technically and gameplay-wise Avoid. /edit>
<edit - response to developers comments:
I'm glad you're still taking the time to respond, not a lot of developers do. However you must remember I'm not a developer on Ghostship Aftermath and that I have no vested interest in seeing it succeed. I have no desire to see it fail either - I do like the idea and want to play it.
Pushing work out to the community is not going to garner the responses you'd like because you're going to be asked why - having paid for a product - must we now help fix it?
Consider your comment "confirm any Current issues in your review". That's a lot of work. I don't want to spend hours reproducing the issues in my review - having been a professional game tester I'm well aware that that can be an arduous process. The onus is on you - who sold me the product - to tell me exactly which issues have been fixed and the circumstances for which they've been fixed.
Unfortunately the 1.1 update broke mouse inversion and at this is the point I edited my review to "I give up". I hate playing with an un-inverted mouse. Nevertheless I still played for about an hour more but noticed nothing obviously resolved.
As it stands I believe my review is still current but that it's not my job to discover when it's not. /edit>
First off, I actually quite like Ghostship Aftermath but I'm giving it a thumbs down because it's been released too early.
Kenuty's review is pretty accurate and you should read it. However for those - like myself - with shorter attention spans I'm going to briefly summarise the issues I had <edit - this has since become a fairly sizeable list, I've removed the suggested fixes to the Bug Reports pages as asked however as those bug reports have since been deleted you'll have to follow the imgur links to find them:
* View clips outside of the ship when jumping.
* Couldn't go down a ramp in zero-gravity.
* Stuck in the Storage A door and had to restart.
* The screen jitters and jerks when I walk into objects.
* 'F' for sprint? And 'L' for light is hard to reach.
* Escape ends the game without warning.
* The players view 'sticks' when verically centered.
* Stuck in HQ Window and had restart the checkpoint.
* The lights stobe so fast I thought it was z-fighting.
* Climbing stairs happens in nausea inducing hops.
* I've never been able to change weapons.
* Crouching doesn't seem to affect the players viewpoint.
* Couldn't fire weapon after simulation stage.
* Helmet light illuminates objects erratically.
* Corpse shadows are cast where there are no corpses.
* There is no pause button.
* The map is too zomed in
* Motion blurs the HUD even though it's relatively not moving.
* It's not readily apparent what options are selected.
* Controls locked up after dying including 'esacpe'.
* Game crashes on exit.
* Simulation door only half-opened once.
* Reloading caused view to tilt right permanently once.
* Helment light is pushed 'though' surfaces.
* z-fighting in the intro movie.
* Cold storage airlock wouldn't activate though online.
* Resuming game after immiediately kills you again.
* Stuck in a corpses head and had to restart.
* Jumping forward causes the sprint bob animation.
* Enemies can get stuck in doors and on boxes
* Enemies sometimes attack when too far away.
* Gun fires at a downward angle no matter where I aim.
* Can no longer invert the mouse.
* Some aliens seem to take no damage.
* Intro cannot be skipped when starting a new game.
* Alien animation 'snaps' between frames.
I did think fairly hard about whether or not I should have posted this as a review or in the forums; but finally decided that the issues are big enough that someone considering buying Ghostship Aftermath should know about them.