<edit - I give up, I don't think Ghostship Aftermath can be fixed to a playable state. Avoid /edit>
<edit - response to developers comments:
I'm glad you're still taking the time to respond, not a lot of developers do. However you must remember I'm not a developer on Ghostship Aftermath and that I have no vested interest in seeing it succeed. I have no desire to see it fail either - I do like the idea and want to play it.
Pushing work out to the community is not going to garner the responses you'd like because you're going to be asked why - having paid for a product - must we now help fix it?
Consider your comment "confirm any Current issues in your review". That's a lot of work. I don't want to spend hours reproducing the issues in my review - having been a professional game tester I'm well aware that that can be an arduous process. The onus is on you - who sold me the product - to tell me exactly which issues have been fixed and the circumstances for which they've been fixed.
Unfortunately the 1.1 update broke mouse inversion and at this is the point I edited my review to "I give up". I hate playing with an un-inverted mouse. Nevertheless I still played for about an hour more but noticed nothing obviously resolved.
As it stands I believe my review is still current but that it's not my job to discover when it's not. /edit>
First off, I actually quite like Ghostship Aftermath but I'm giving it a thumbs down because it's been released too early.
Kenuty's review is pretty accurate and you should read it. However for those - like myself - with shorter attention spans I'm going to briefly summarise the issues I had <edit - this has since become a fairly sizeable list, I've removed the suggested fixes to the Bug Reports pages:
* View clips outside of the ship when jumping.
* Couldn't go down a ramp in zero-gravity.
* Stuck in the Storage A door and had to restart.
* The screen jitters and jerks when I walk into objects.
* 'F' for sprint? And 'L' for light is hard to reach.
* Escape ends the game without warning.
* The players view 'sticks' when verically centered.
* Stuck in HQ Window and had restart the checkpoint.
* The lights stobe so fast I thought it was z-fighting.
* Climbing stairs happens in nausea inducing hops.
* I've never been able to change weapons.
* Crouching doesn't seem to affect the players viewpoint.
* Couldn't fire weapon after simulation stage.
* Helmet light illuminates objects erratically.
* Corpse shadows are cast where there are no corpses.
* There is no pause button.
* The map is too zomed in
* Motion blurs the HUD even though it's relatively not moving.
* It's not readily apparent what options are selected.
* Controls locked up after dying including 'esacpe'.
* Game crashes on exit.
* Simulation door only half-opened once.
* Reloading caused view to tilt right permanently once.
* Helment light is pushed 'though' surfaces.
* z-fighting in the intro movie.
* Cold storage airlock wouldn't activate though online.
* Resuming game after immiediately kills you again.
* Stuck in a corpses head and had to restart.
* Jumping forward causes the sprint bob animation.
* Enemies can get stuck in doors and on boxes
* Enemies sometimes attack when too far away.
* Gun fires at a downward angle no matter where I aim.
* Can no longer invert the mouse.
* Some aliens seem to take no damage.
* Intro cannot be skipped when starting a new game.
* Alien animation 'snaps' between frames.
I did think fairly hard about whether or not I should have posted this as a review or in the forums; but finally decided that the issues are big enough that someone considering buying Ghostship Aftermath should know about them.