Over dit spel
Furthering the emerging sandbox genre, Crea features combat and crafting in randomly generated, fantasy-style worlds for you to explore, tear apart and build back up. Crea differentiates itself in many ways such as RPG-style character progression, several unique systems, extensive mod support and a charming art style.
Everything is still a work in progress and subject to change.
- Character Progression: Level up your character by vanquishing monsters.
- Talents and Skills: Grow and learn over 50 skills by performing related actions for any of your talents - Arms, Arcane, Divine, Craft, and Gather.
- Unique Monsters: Crea is populated with original creatures each with unique attacks.
- Challenging Bosses: Encounter powerful beings that will test your skills.
- Conflict System: Monsters will spread throughout the world, growing in strength and numbers if left alone.
- Equipment Upgrading: Find and equip your character with randomly generated gear and then upgrade it how you want.
- Research and Crafting: Research numerous materials to learn over 200 item recipes for crafting.
- NPCs: Help bring to life several NPCs that will prove themselves invaluable.
- Exploration: Traverse procedurally generated worlds that are brimming with life.
- Quick Travel: Activate Way Crystals spread through the world to quickly travel about.
- Realms: Explore beyond the world by gaining access to other realms.
- Maps: Discover what the world has to offer and expand your cartography skills with the help of the Cartographer NPC.
- Exploratory Storytelling: Uncover the mysteries of Crea and its deep mythos through the environment and item descriptions.
- Mod Support: Built from the ground up to have extensive mod support. Nearly everything is possible through the power of Python.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer: Play with your friends regardless of what system they’re on.
- Free Content Updates: Continued free updates even after release.
These are features we currently have planned and have every intention to do but please keep in mind that plans can change.
- Steam Workshop: Easily share and play mods with Steam Workshop support.
- Other Steam Features: Beyond Workshop, We would love to add achievements, cloud saves, and trading cards.
- Dungeons: Fight your way through procedurally generated dungeons to unlock even more challenging dungeons and additional dungeon scenarios with the Dungeoneer NPC.
- Grafting: Further expand your equipment by imbuing unique attributes to them through the power of Remna.
- Refined Systems: All of the game systems will continue to be iterated on and refined.
- More Content: Tons more items, biomes, monsters, bosses, and everything else.
- Pending Feedback: We listen to our community and some new features will be guided by everyone's feedback and suggestions.