This game has such great potential, but it still needs some work done.
Pros & Cons
+ Historacly accurate events, such as the sinking of the Titanic, to Pancho Villa in Mexico, sometimes even the Soviet revolution.
+ Fairly easy to learn, atleast if you've played any of the other Making Historys
- Large ammount of bugs. Some make it unplayable.
- The AI is un beliavably too easy.
- No real challenge unless you play as a non-great power nation
- Absolutley NO tutorial
- Abolutley NO editor
+ Railroad & Road systems to move armies faster
+ The map is alot bigger from the previous MHs
- Research system is confusing, and clunky
- Pointless "Filler" Techs make it take way too long to research basic necessities
- Ending turns takes way too long mid/end game
- Camera does this stutter ♥♥♥♥ when you move it at all
+ Combat is a blast if bugs don't take over
+ Trenches are easy to make, and very usefull
- AI Dosen't use any fortifications to my knowledge
- Other nations often refuse any diplomacy, even a tiny trade agreement
- Overall un-enjoyable
Also, my main problem wit hthe game is how delayed it has been. I am dying for an editor or a tutorial, and that was supposed to go with the full release, which was supposed to be on July. This game is not even close to worth $30, and I would like to hear some dev feedback from this review.
I'd give this a 5/10. Below Average.
So, I put a few more hours in the game, and I have some more pros and cons
+ There are tons of cool events if you do certain actions, that add hours of enjoyment
+ Recent patch fixed some bugs
- Nations "Mobilize" Forces and declare war on you just for attacking the smalles nation by them
- Recources seem to just drop suddenly and randomly. Not sure why
- It seems impossible to secure an alliacne with another nation
+ The option to re-liberate a nation into anything you want is awesome, even how the flags change
- Some nations' AI personality is kind of innacurate
+ All games are completley random
That's about it, I am stating to enjoy this title more as I play it, but just can't reccomend it yet.
New final verdict = 6/10