Okay so, there are a few small annoying things that only seem very big because there's not much to the game. Firstly I agree it's a good game, there are many qualities which make it unique and lovable. Some examples would be:
- it's a platform game, but with very unique lands, yes they may look like other games (for me they looked a bit like Kirby's Epic Yarn maps..) but they have very different "monsters" and obstacals which I have not seen used before.
- The characters are very cute, and the graphics are amzing! ♥
- The music is okay..
- The price is good, I would have actually paid a little more for this
So the game does have it's "pros" but I have not recommended it for these reasons:
- The screen moves with the avatar- which you would expect, but it's a bit fast and jolty, after a while it actually made my eyes/brain hurt.
- The controls are really confusing. At the start it does not tell you what any of the controls are (they aren't the normal W,D,S and A) so you have to try and navigate your way to the options menu- and then change them. But I think there are too many options, for example the character can hold two weapons at a time which do different things- you also need two different keys to use them... but which ones do you choose?! You will forever be trying to find which keys you are confortable using and positioning them close enough together so you don't have to use the whole key board!
- There really needs to be check points. When you die you literally restart the game and choose a new avatar and lose any new potions/weapons/armour you find.
- Dying is very easy, which I guess makes this game a little challenging- there's nothing wrong with that. It's just when you can lose all your armour- that does not protect you anyway- then die.. and restart.. It's just a bit annoying..
- Finally some of the characters throw their weapon (usually misses target) and then you have to walk and find it.... there could easily be more monsters ready to kill you that second and you will not have a weapon...
I can just about take all this and carry on playing. If you are known for rage quiting, I would not play this game ☹
As I said "there's not much to it" it's just very simple. It is colourful, and has music, so it seems "fully furnished" if you know what I mean.
6/10 would die every 2 seconds again..