If you are planning to waste your money then go ahead buy this game, don't let the reviews deceive you the game may look Unique stylish and colorful but that is not enough to spend 15$ on
I managed to reach mission 7 storyline out of 8 missions total, after playing for 3 hours my experience was the following :
- Boring story, few and short cut scenes.
- Repetitive gameplay so far all i been doing is open doors shoot targets, almost all missions objectives are the same shoot the bad guys take the boss down or destroy drugs.
- The difficulty balance is so sad, during the same mission you may be able to finish the first floor with out taking a single damage while when you head to the second floor its crowded with bad guys where they zerg you if shoot a single bullet.
- Character development is so slow, you need to finish the mission over 15 times so you can get all upgrades for a single character which is extremely boring and the difference is minor you still die instantly sometimes.
- Map design is average nothing special.
- Game AI is weird more like stupid you can out smart them but they still can aimbot you from weird angles.
- Music is classic but after few mins it gets boring you may turn ur own music instead.
I really wasnt planning to leave such a negative review on the game but this price feels like an insult for such low quality and quantity content specially after finishing hotline miami couple of days ago this just doesnt cut it.
Here is what i think needs to be done if you want the game to be better
Lower the price, from what i seen this game is worth 7-8$ max
Improve the AI, reduce the number of enemies whats the point of filling the content with Repetitive gameplay ?
Music needs to be more interesting.