Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Українська (Ukrainian) Help us translate Steam
This content requires the base game Dead Island: Epidemic on Steam in order to play.
Packages that include this game
About the Game"DEAD"-icated, get it? As in "Dead" Island, you know: zombies and stuff – the un ”dead”. Eh, eh? Once you're done laughing at our magical wordplay prowess, check out ALL OF THE AWESOME STUFF you get in this pack!
- Join the outbreak now!
- Reinforced Twig - it’s a superbly crafted stick. With dirty big nails in it.
- Zipguns - two for the price of one!
- Junkyard Rifle - a nifty rifle made out of junk and love. Mostly love.
- Raised Stakes - contrary to public opinion, stakes are not only effective on vampires. They are pretty awesome on any member of the undead community.
- Sharpened Shovel - making the business end of the shovel even more serious.
- Rocky Gloves - if Rocky actually had worn these it would've been a much shorter (and way bloodier) series of movies.
- Pew Pistols - now with 100% more pew.
- Dangerous Cleaver - because a regular cleaver just doesn’t have enough pointy edges.
- The Crossbow - who needs guns? The weapon of choice for getting medieval on zombie hordes.
- Bruise Control - it’s wheely, wheely good for killing zombies. Are you tyred of these puns yet?
- Stock Shotgun - point, shoot, reload, rinse, repeat. It may not be pretty, but it gets the job done.
- A special Tier 4 beer-flavoured weapon: The Keghammer: “It’s pretty keg-ass” - Our ex-copywriter.
- Golden Precise Shotgun - the worst thing about shotguns is that they aren’t normally all that precise. Or made of gold. Enter the “Golden Precise Shotgun”: Done and done.
- A rather fancy Golden edition of the Sprocket Hammer heavy weapon. Wipe after each use... (it's cool, it’s gold: zombie brains and stains will come right off)
- 28 Day booster: increasing your match rewards - Granting more Consumables, Blueprints, Crafting Parts, Gear Points, Character Points and XP.
- 20,000 Character Points to spend on new characters.
- 150,000 Gear Points to spend on new weapons, consumables and more.
- An additional 20,000 in-game cash to spend on whatever you like: new weapons, characters, boosters or consumables - the choice is yours!
- Show off your early access status with a special in-game Title & Icon: “Deadicated”
- You’ll also receive additional unlocks when the game hits open beta and launch:
- At Open Beta: A pack of an additional 4 characters, 1 month of increased match rewards and a month of premium membership when the game hits open beta.
- At Launch: When the game hits launch you will also receive another character pack of 4 characters and a 2 months of increased match rewards as well as 2 months of premium membership (where your benefits will stack with your booster).
- Weekly gain of 3,500 Cash
- Weekly gain of 40,000 Gear Points
- Weekly gain of 800 Character Points
- Increased match rewards: earn more Consumables, Blueprints, Crafting Parts, Gear Points, Character Points and XP.
- 25% discount on Gear Point prices at the in-game shop
- A unique icon displayed next to your profile picture in the crib
- OS: Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or Radeon HD 3870
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or Radeon HD 7870
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
Dead Island Epidemic © Koch Media GmbH 2014. Dead Island Epidemic logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. All Rights Reserved. © 2014 Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria.
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.