With the Geopolitical Simulator 2014 Edition add-on, take the plunge into in-depth simulation with this new data set for January 1st, 2014. Plus, thanks to the integrated God'n Spy game mode, you can play the sorcerer's apprentice by changing key values or by creating events at any moment!
New Global Simulation Scenario for 2014
The Geopolitical Simulator 2014 Edition add-on brings you updated global information from January 1st, 2014:
- global economic and financial data: state budgets, budget deficits, public debts, ratings from financial agencies, unemployment rates, currency relationships, GDP totals, growth rates, inflation rates, interest rates...
- geopolitical data: population censuses, new leaders, new political regimes and parliamentary representations, new strategic relations between countries, the constituency of the UN's Security Council...
- new characters with 3D faces: new state leaders; updated information for German, Italian, and Japanese governments… The character for France's First Lady has been deleted and a new French actress character has been introduced – one that can be seduced by France's head of state ;-)...
- calendar featuring numerous major global events
God'n Spy Game Mode
At any moment, by using this game mode, you can access internal hidden game engine variables, you can modify some of these variables and create and delete events.
List of variables to explore:
List of modifiable variables:
- the ideological alignment between your head-of-state character and your government and your political party
- your energy level, as perceived by the public
- the list of themes that you have addressed
- the political trends of other heads of state
- the dictatorship level of other states
- the level of responsibility of belligerent factions involved in conflicts
- the political leanings and the electoral weight of any character
- the preferred themes of any character
- the level of severity of a disaster, disturbance, or terrorist attack
- the analysis of an economic agreement before its approval
- detailed electoral results at any time, as if the elections had taken place that very day
List of events to create, terminate, or delete:
- extraordinary revenues of a state enabling it to dispose of a superior budget
- your own popularity
- your health
- economic and strategic relationships between countries
- the popularity rate of any character
- the loyalty of any character in reference to your head-of-state character
- for any character: their level of experience, charisma, health, positive outlook, and political interest; their moral character, degree of influence, level of protection, and resistance to alcohol
- rejection or approval of any national bill or UN international resolution proposal
- the number of military units (for all kinds of arms)
- the possibility to immediately finalize construction projects
- the possibility for having immediate success in actions from secret services or agent 001
- if you lose one round, the possibility for continuing the game with the new head of state
- scandals concerning any character
- natural disasters
- armed conflicts with the choice of the winner and level of responsibility of the belligerent factions
- terrorist acts (attacks, hostage taking)