Български (Bulgarian) čeština (Czech) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Suomi (Finnish) Français (French) Ελληνικά (Greek) Deutsch (German) Magyar (Hungarian) Italiano (Italian) 日本語 (Japanese) 한국어 (Korean) Norsk (Norwegian) Polski (Polish) Português (Portuguese) Português-Brasil (Portuguese-Brazil) Русский (Russian) Română (Romanian) 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese) Español (Spanish) Svenska (Swedish) 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese) ไทย (Thai) Türkçe (Turkish) Help us translate Steam
Sequel to the highly successful Operation Flashpoint, ARMA: Combat Operations is a first person tactical military shooter on the PC with large elements of realism and simulation. This game features a blend of large-scale military conflict spread across large areas alongside the more close quartered battles.
Release Date: May 8, 2007
View all 20 screenshots
Watch HD video
Buy ARMA: Combat Operations
About the GameSequel to the highly successful Operation Flashpoint, ARMA: Combat Operations is a first person tactical military shooter on the PC with large elements of realism and simulation. This game features a blend of large-scale military conflict spread across large areas alongside the more close quartered battles. You'll be thrust into the midst of an engaging and expanding storyline, fighting against smart, aggressive enemies who will continually provide a challenge over a massive landscape.
- Story driven single player campaign: Write your own campaign storyline by choosing the right mission order when playing the 20+ missions. Play it differently next time and find new ways to victory!
- Large scale multiplayer: Use ARMA Combat Operations' strong multiplayer mode and play battles where tanks supported by infantry and helicopters take control of an enemy city. The engine supports 50+ live opponents in a role of both friendly and enemy forces.
- More than 30 weapons: Every weapon has unique firing characteristics featuring the new and improved recoil system.
- Vast environment to explore: Explore Sahrani, an area over 400 square kilometers in size, full of flora and fauna.
- More than 30 modern vehicles: All vehicles in the game can be controlled - tanks, armored vehicles, helicopters, airplanes, civilian cars or even boats.
- Multiple gunners: Utilize the multiple gunner positions on tanks and helicopters to rain death on your enemies both in multiplayer missions and single player campaign.
- HDR Lighting effects: Ambushing an enemy with the sun in your eyes leaves you at the disadvantage. Think smart, fight better!
- Real constellations and tides: ARMA's great depth even includes such features as fully simulated star maps, lunar cycles and tides. Watch where you park your vehicle, soldier!
- Built-in mission editor: Create you own scenarios using the easy-to-use mission wizard, advanced built-in mission editor, scripting language or BI tools available online and share your creation with the game.
- Supported OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2 GHz or better Intel or AMD processor, or equivalent. Game is functional on, but currently not optimized for, Dual-core CPU's.
- Memory: 512 MB of RAM
- Graphics: nVidia Geforce FX with 128 MB RAM & Pixel Shader 2.0 or better, ATI Radeon 9500 with 128 MB of RAM Pixel Shader 2.0 or better
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB of free space
- Processor: 3 GHz or better Intel or AMD processor, or equivalent. Game is functional on, but currently not optimized for, Dual-core CPU's.
- Memory: 1 GB of RAM
- Graphics: nVidia 6800 or better with at least 256 MB of onboard RAM, ATI X800 or better with at least 256 MB of onboard RAM
5 of 13 people (38%) found this review helpful
0 of 13 people (0%) found this review helpful