About This Software
Call the band, it's time to rock! Samplitude Music Studio 2014 offers everything you need for professional music production whether you're at home, in the rehearsal room or in the studio. Start it up and let loose! Bring your music to the next level with multitrack recording, precise audio editing, authentic instruments, a virtual mixing console and a wide range of powerful effect plug-ins to enhance your mix.
Professional studio tools for single track and multitrack recording
- Multitrack recordings in 24-bit / 96 kHz studio quality
- Mixing console with up to 128 channels (incl. 4 effect slots per track)
- Power Guitar: High octane guitar riffs
- Vandal SE: Bass & guitar amplifier
- essentialFX: Sensational effects for a professional sound
- Vintage Effects Suite +: A collection of classic studio effects
- Vintage Organ: Amazing organ sounds from past
- Vita 2: Sample player with numerous filters and effects
- Pop Brass: Crystal clear horns
- Electric Piano: Charming electronic keys
- DN-e1: The spectacular high-end synthesizer
- Auto Mastering: Fully automatic sound optimization
- Vocal Tune: Easy pitch correction for vocals
- MIDI functionality: MIDI-Editor & MIDI-Learn
- BeatBox 2 Plus: Intuitive beat creation
- 64-bit & multicore support
- VST, ReWire and DirectX support
- Mastering Suite 4: The complete mastering package
- Share songs directly on Facebook, SoundCloud and YouTube
The ideal studio environment for your music production.
Perfectly synchronized recording area.
With Samplitude Music Studio 2014 it's now even easier to record and develop your song ideas! Thanks to the optimized recording workspace, you can start recording with the virtual studio on your PC right away and easily adjust it to different circumstances such as recording in rehearsal space or in a home studio. The workspace also offers some helpful extras, e.g. the precision tuner for guitar, bass and ukulele.
Vandal SE – Guitar and bass amplifier.
Samplitude Music Studio 2014 includes this virtual guitar and bass amp that is so realistic you'll think you have a full stack in your computer! Vandal SE virtualizes every aspect of a real amp. From the type of tube to the amplification stage on through to the speaker coil this virtual amplifier is as good as the real deal and has an unbelievably realistic sound. It's also super easy to set up. Simply select one of the amazing template sounds or make your own adjustments to the individual effects such as overdrive/distortion, tremolo, chorus and many others.
DN-e1 – The spectacular high-end synthesizer.
The DN-e1 is a multifaceted instrument that is completely easy to use despite its massive and dynamic sound. The DN-e1 is a unique addition to the realm of virtual analog synthesizers with unparalleled sounds for melodies and soundscapes and almost limitless possibilities for creative sound design.
Vintage Effects Suite +
The Vintage Effects Suite offers classic effects like chorus, flanger, delay, distortion, filter, and tape simulation. You'll be amazed at their authentic timeless sound. Based on the same intuitive principle, Corvex, Ecox and Filtox are easy to use and will inspire you to create your own unique sounds. Discover the potential of the individual modules and enrich your instruments with a special sound atmosphere.
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 1994-2014. All rights reserved. Samplitude and Hybrid Audio Engine are registered trademarks of MAGIX Software GmbH. MAGIX is a registered trademark of MAGIX AG. VST and ASIO are registered trademarks of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. This product uses MAGIX patented technology (USP 6,518,492; USP 6,888,999) and MAGIX patent pending technology. Other mentioned product names may be registered trademarks of the respective manufacturer. MAGIX licensing conditions are included in the installation and also at www.magix.com under EULA.