Amazing sound for music, speech recordings and videos: Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium combines tools for digitization, editing, converting and optimizing audio data in one easy to use program. It's perfect for creating audio commentary for Let's Play and Walkthroughs. Simply record, optimize the sound and add cool effects.
Release Date: May 26, 2014
Watch HD video
About the SoftwareAmazing sound for music, speech recordings and videos: Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium combines tools for digitization, editing, converting and optimizing audio data in one easy to use program. It's perfect for creating audio commentary for Let's Play and Walkthroughs. Simply record, optimize the sound and add cool effects.
Record in the highest quality
MAGIX Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium is based on the professional audio technology used in Samplitude and Sequoia and offers studio quality recording with a resolution of up to 96 kHz/24-bit. Your podcasts and audio commentary for Let's Play and Walkthroughs won't just sound good, they'll sound great!
Studio level audio editing
Cut, move or graphically analyze your audio files using a total of 9 visualizations - Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium provides all the tools you need to get the absolute most out of your audio and video material. It's up to you: Edit all the parameters yourself or make use of the practical presets.
Optimize Let´s Plays and Walkthroughs
Thanks to a vast selection of over 360 presets for removing noise and optimizing audio, it's easy to get just the right sound for your audio and video projects. Access to all parameters guarantees that the end result not only sounds better, but also sounds just the way you imagined it!
5 essentialFX Plug-ins
Five professional effect plug-ins with individual controls for brilliant sound quality and sonic experimentation. Includes the eFX Gate, eFX Vocal Strip, eFX DeEsser, eFX Tube Stage, eFX Chorus Flanger. MAGIX Audio & Music Lab 2014 offers you all the audio tools you need to get the very best out of your audio and video sound!
Convert Audio and Video Files
The export specialist: Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium supports most standard audio and video formats. Supported formats include WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, CD-A, Data-CD/DVD, FLAC, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 (incl. AVCHD) (free activation required), MOV, WMV, MXV.
The Premium Multitool for Audio Production
- Record and digitize music, sounds & speech
- Import videos and optimize the sound
- Optimize audio tracks for YouTube videos and enhance with effects
- Remove noise from smartphone recordings
- More than 360 presets for sound optimization
- 5 essentialFX plug-ins for brilliant sound quality and creative experimentation
- VST interface for additional plug-ins
- Access to all effect parameters
- Superior sound quality with a resolution of up to 96 kHz/24-bit
- Batch processing for simultaneous editing of multiple tracks
- Spectral editing for targeted analysis and editing of audio tracks
- 9 Visualizations for detailed graphical analysis of audio material
- Spectroscope, Peak Meter, Spectrogram, Bit Meter, Correlation Meter, Direction Meter
- Detachable and resizable video monitor
- Mastering effects of the fourth generation
- Auto Mastering: Automatic sound optimization for music
- Burn audio and MP3 CDs
- Convert audio and video into various formats
- OS: For Microsoft Windows XP | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard graphics card with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit sound card
- Additional Notes: Audio Import: WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, M3U, CUE, CD-A, FLAC, AAC, Audio Export: WAV, MP3¹, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, CD-A, Data-CD/DVD, FLAC, AAC Video (Import and Export): MPEG-2², MPEG-4 (incl. AVCHD), MOV, WMV, MXV ¹Requires Microsoft Media Player ²Requires free initial activation
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 2000-2014. All rights reserved. MAGIX is a registered trademark of MAGIX AG.
VST is a registered trademark of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. MAGIX Audio & Music Lab uses patent-pending technology.
Other mentioned product names may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
MAGIX licensing conditions are made clear in the installation process and can also be found at www.magix.com under "EULA".
More like this
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.