About the Software
Amazing sound for music, speech recordings and videos: Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium combines tools for digitization, editing, converting and optimizing audio data in one easy to use program. It's perfect for creating audio commentary for Let's Play and Walkthroughs. Simply record, optimize the sound and add cool effects.
Record in the highest quality
MAGIX Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium is based on the professional audio technology used in Samplitude and Sequoia and offers studio quality recording with a resolution of up to 96 kHz/24-bit. Your podcasts and audio commentary for Let's Play and Walkthroughs won't just sound good, they'll sound great!
Studio level audio editing
Cut, move or graphically analyze your audio files using a total of 9 visualizations - Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium provides all the tools you need to get the absolute most out of your audio and video material. It's up to you: Edit all the parameters yourself or make use of the practical presets.
Optimize Let´s Plays and Walkthroughs
Thanks to a vast selection of over 360 presets for removing noise and optimizing audio, it's easy to get just the right sound for your audio and video projects. Access to all parameters guarantees that the end result not only sounds better, but also sounds just the way you imagined it!
5 essentialFX Plug-ins
Five professional effect plug-ins with individual controls for brilliant sound quality and sonic experimentation. Includes the eFX Gate, eFX Vocal Strip, eFX DeEsser, eFX Tube Stage, eFX Chorus Flanger. MAGIX Audio & Music Lab 2014 offers you all the audio tools you need to get the very best out of your audio and video sound!
Convert Audio and Video Files
The export specialist: Audio & Music Lab 2014 Premium supports most standard audio and video formats. Supported formats include WAV, MP3, WMA, AIFF, OGG Vorbis, CD-A, Data-CD/DVD, FLAC, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 (incl. AVCHD) (free activation required), MOV, WMV, MXV.
The Premium Multitool for Audio Production
- Record and digitize music, sounds & speech
- Import videos and optimize the sound
- Optimize audio tracks for YouTube videos and enhance with effects
- Remove noise from smartphone recordings
- More than 360 presets for sound optimization
- 5 essentialFX plug-ins for brilliant sound quality and creative experimentation
- VST interface for additional plug-ins
- Access to all effect parameters
- Superior sound quality with a resolution of up to 96 kHz/24-bit
- Batch processing for simultaneous editing of multiple tracks
- Spectral editing for targeted analysis and editing of audio tracks
- 9 Visualizations for detailed graphical analysis of audio material
- Spectroscope, Peak Meter, Spectrogram, Bit Meter, Correlation Meter, Direction Meter
- Detachable and resizable video monitor
- Mastering effects of the fourth generation
- Auto Mastering: Automatic sound optimization for music
- Burn audio and MP3 CDs
- Convert audio and video into various formats