STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Today marks 2 years since we released Always Sometimes Monsters. We thought about running a sale to help celebrate the occasion, but thought it would be a more meaningful gesture of appreciation for all your support if we updated the game instead.
Thanks to all of you for playing, and supporting us this far.
ASM 126 - PATCH NOTES
- Updated swimming pool sprites with new bathing suits
- Replaced vent-crawling sprites with more appropriate animation
- Changed some dialogue in the Faith Beach pre-wedding scene
- Fixed casino toilets so Sam can use them
- Updated conversation with Bellinger at casino
- RasmusMan received improved score calculation for efficiency
- Prevented Markansas sequences from misfiring
- Secret alternate ending added
- Improved player guidance with concierge in Union Club House
- Expanded conversations with Jake/Justin
- Fixed impassable safe bug in Warehouse Office
- Save import preparation for Sometimes Always Monsters
“Always Sometimes Monsters deals in chaos and quantum theories – in every second of our lives, we make choices that forever impact our timelines going forward, dictating whether we keep or lose friends, maintain a job or succeed in our goals. We are the masters of our destinies, Always Sometimes Monsters says – but we can't control other people's lives. That's where it gets tricky.”
4/5 – Joystiq
“It's an earnest look at life under tough economic pressure, at love when things don't go according to plan and at a creative career during its shittiest lows. It has a lot to say, and importantly, it speaks from the heart.”
8/10 – Polygon
“Always Sometimes Monsters isn't the first game to get clever with morality. It's not the first game that's had a few grey areas. It also isn't about either of those. It's about perspective. It's about empathy. It's about who we are and why we do what we do. That narrative is one of contradiction and hypocrisy, because that's what real people are about.”
9/10 – Eurogamer
Copyright © Vagabond Dog 2013. All Rights Reserved
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.