BROFORCE FLEXES FREEDOM MUSCLES FOR JULY 4TH!
As Americans all around the world celebrate their freedom, we have dropped the mother of all Broforce updates in celebration of the Fourth of July. The latest update introduces two new ultra patriotic bros, new democracy-spreading melee attacks, and the ultimate expression of the United State’s military might – combat flexing!
PSSSSST: Check back again in a few days, there is going to be a second installment to this update with some new levels!
A jet-packed hero from the golden age of bros, with a devastating dive bomb move!
The Scottish-American hero of legend whose "FREEDOMMMMM!" yell strikes fear into the heart of all that stand in his way!
Dispense liberty for all with a well placed roundhouse kick or organ punch and let freedom ring with the visually impressive and always lethal chainsaw to the face.
No assault on terror would be complete without an impressive display of the bros' raw power, so we've introduced a new "flexing" feature. Now you and your bros can cease-fire, flex your biceps in the face of evil, and exercise your right to bear arms so thick your shirts tear in half.
Bug Fixes & Tweaks
▪ Xenomorph tumble animation added.
▪ Fixed opening Sandworm chomping animation having leftover green pixel in one of the frames.
▪ Fixed stunned tanks not destroying their turrets until the stun wears off.
▪ In Campaign City Level fixed ad board being half obscured by background and covered part still acting like a platform.
▪ Corrected zipline dismounting with a backwards force when climbing up.
▪ Corrected zipline entering from dismounting you immediately when entering near the start.
▪ Removed sparks on stationary zipline.
▪ Fixed cutscene issue on Dolph Boss.
▪ Fixed Ripbro displaying at end level "deaths list" instead of Cherry.
▪ Fixed character sprite turning invisible during fights in some instances (Mac).
▪ Fixed Browilliams getting killed by Brute when using his rage special.
▪ Stopped Browilliams from getting into cutscenes when using his special.
▪ Melee bros less susceptible to alien insemination.
▪ Fixed Bro Dredd's bullets seeking alien eggs already destroyed.
▪ Fixed some bros growing a third arm when on ziplines.
▪ Disabled Mr Anderbro's dash when melted.
▪ Fixed acid covered bro sporting Rambro's headband on sprite.
LEVEL EDITOR, ONLINE & UI
▪ Fixed quick trigger cage that drops
▪ Fixed quick trigger spawning in a caged bro
▪ Greatly improved variable triggers in the level editor.
▪ Made the sign post doodad properties box accept "Enter" to make a new line.
▪ Fixed big boulder doodads (1) placement from destroying the ground during edit mode.
▪ Fixed "Play published levels offline" hanging at the level end screen.
▪ Added master and music volume controls in options.