STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Includes four copies of Broforce - Send the extra copies to your friends!
The United States of America – The freedom loving developer Free Lives and their democratically elected publisher Devolver Digital have announced that international sensation Broforce will shed its Early Access shackles and proceed with Operation Full Release on October 15. The full launch of America’s favorite freedom simulator will include a new set of challenging campaign missions as the bros charge into Satan’s stronghold for a final confrontation in hell with the dark lord himself!
To celebrate this forthcoming triumph of electronic entertainment, Free Lives and Broforce musician Deon van Heerden have released the ultra patriotic Freedom EP – a five-track album of Broforce music including The Ballad of Rambro and the Broforce Theme. The Freedom EP is free as a thank you to Broforce Early Access owners from now until launch on October 15 after which it will be prohibitively expensive but that’s capitalism for you. Get it now for free on Steam and crank it at home, in the car, or during a hostage situation.
There's a strange rumour spreading throughout the ranks of enemy mooks...of a whispered phrase heard just before death is delivered...
"This is from Matilda..."
Backed up by Brotilda's deadly sniper rifle and with a sneaky melee attack like no other, the Brofessional joins the Broforce team!
DEATH MATCH UPGRADE!
Death Match levels are now able to be published, played and rated via the Steam Workshop.
▪ FNET now smarter at switching between relay server and P2P.
▪ Cutscenes no longer cause terrain not to be destroyed.
▪ Bros now invulnerable for the entire cutscene.
▪ Reduced character popping and teleporting.
▪ Reduced ping spikes when loading the next level.
BUG FIXES & TWEAKS!
▪ Brute got new head and more death frames.
▪ Machines now show damage state before stun wears off.
▪ Improved mook walk cycle.
▪ Brute is now less susceptible to falling damage.
▪ Special death frames on grenadier fixed.
▪ Mech no loner dissapears when flexing.
▪ Added explosion range indicator to explosions that it was missing on.
▪ Megacockter boss no longer keeps going up without you if you drop down without getting shot.
▪ Boss intro screens. Fixed bug getting stuck on intro screen if exiting to menu during intro.
▪ Melee damage works better against terrain bosses.
▪ Banelings no longer makes almost never-ending screech sound when stabbed by Brodator's spear.
▪ The Brode, Mr. Anderbro no longer grow third arms on ziplines.
▪ Bro Dredd's taser is less loud.
▪ Fixed bros falling off ladder when knifing/melee'ing.
▪ Combat Flexing with Bro Max no longer turns him invisible.
▪ Fixed Rambro and Brocketeer falling off ladder when firing.
▪ Scout mook death animations added for Double Bro 7 and Brochete melee attacks.
▪ Brodator spearing enemy against mech no longer makes spear float.
LEVEL EDITOR, ONLINE & UI
▪ Boulders now place blocks on the map for pathfinding.
▪ Fixed bug preventing exit of World Map on controller.
▪ Crates now place themselves on the map (confusing aliens less).
▪ Scouts are now more interested in switches.
“....the feel of the moment-to-moment mayhem is just beautiful...”
“It’s daft, funny and extraordinarily well-crafted.”
Rock Paper Shotgun (News Post)
“Broforce is pretty much what I had in mind when I invented America.”
The Expendabros have assembled and set their sights on the forces of ruthless arms dealer Conrad Stonebanks in the forests of Eastern Europe. Battle through ten full-throttle missions set amongst the picturesque tree tops and the absurdly dangerous lumber mills teeming with enemy soldiers, excessive artillery, and inconveniently placed circular saws. Rescue your brothers in arms and play as seven different legendary soldiers – each with their own unique weapons and special attacks – with up to four players at once in local multiplayer co-op mode.
Copyright © 2014 Free Lives. All Rights Reserved and Protected by True American Patriots.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.