HOLIDAY SALE! Offer ends January 2
New update to Ship Simulator: Maritime Search and Rescue has been released.
The update will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted.
Patch Notes for Version 1.03.00:
- Additional Settings for Free Driving in Sassnitz and Helgoland. They get unlocked during the story.
- Added Mouse Sensitivity for First Person Mode in options
- Added Music On Off in options
- Added MouseInvert in First Person Mode in options
- Added Horn, just press Space or Return in game, have fun.
- Fixed the dialog that didn't start on some users when starting the escort part in Swenja.
- First Person Mode doesn't stop at walls anymore. Instead it slides at the wall.
- First Person Mode walking and stairs climbing is now faster.
- Fixed the missing radio dialog that explains the water cannons.
- Disabled EngineController to eliminate any possibilty to control the ships in the main menu.
- Particles on daughterboat were disabled after entering and releasing the daughterboat from the mothership
- Seat cameras in Marwede now higher positioned.
- Water in daughterboat improved
- Game Start Button in Mission Selection now only clickable when mission is choosen.
© Rondomedia Marketing und Vertriebs GmbH
© Reality Twist GmbH
With the kind support of the German Maritime Search and Rescue Service. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.