STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
A new update is now available and adds the long awaited Paint Effect, allowing you to customize automatically generated masks by painting freely on top of it!
1.4 is here, and with it a ton of new features and content!
Straight lines, automatic material creation from substance files, new AO channel, custom painting over mask generators, 20 new smart materials and more!
• [Export] Add additional maps (bakes) in the list of the available exportable maps
• [Shelf] Use sbsar materials as Painter materials automatically
• [Shelf] Allow to use custom Shelf paths
• [Shelf] Change the minimum size of the Shelf window
• [Shelf] New content : 20 new smart materials
• [Shelf] New content : new procedural substance (weave, mesh)
• [Shelf] Updated Blur filter
• Draw straight lines using a modifier key (Shift)
• Add Ambient Occlusion channel and rework AO/Normal behavior in layer stack
• Read default color from Image Input defined in Substance user data in Substance Designer
Syntax: defaultcolor = (1.0,0.5,0.0) or defaultcolor = (255,128,0)
• Allow to export the log from the help menu
• [Baker][Mac] Crash with Normal from mesh baker
• [Baker] Crash if there is no UVs in the cage file
• [Baker] Matching by names doesn't work with OBJs exported from zBrush
• [Baker] Baking with a cage overwrites bake if using multiple texture sets and overlapping UVs
• [Baker] Specific OBJ files result in black textures
• [Shelf] Can't read resources if set to read-only
• [Shelf] Asset files are being written Painter if they have been used in the project.
• [Shelf] Reloading substances also update the layer
• [Export] Tiff exports 32 bits images that can't be read properly by Photoshop or game engines
• [Export] Default channels preset always export as RGB
• [Material] Diffuse channel override BaseColor mapping with substances
• [3D View] Incorrect Diffuse lighting with specific environment maps
• [Tool] Unable to rotate a brush to a specific angle
• Viewport gets focus when hovered on while typing in a text field
• Crash with presets too recent for the current version of the shelf
• Crash after replacing mesh
• Crash when reloading a substance with different number of inputs
• FBX meshes from Cinema4D import with incorrect material names
“Substance Painter is that magic application; there's always more great features to make your life easier!”
Laurens “Xoliul” Corijn - Technical Artist, EA DICE
“Substance Painter is like a look into the future of asset creation. It puts other methods to shame with it's comparative speed and feature set. It's a really exciting step forward, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.”
Carlos Montero - Environment Art Lead, Cryptic Studio - Project Lead, Black Mesa
“For 20 years, mainstream 3D paint solutions have relied on the same manual approach from one program to the next. Along comes Substance Painter, which has the potential to shake things up, innovate and revolutionize the way we visually create in films, games and other digital mediums.”
Gee Yeung - Creative director, visual development artist for film, Dreamworks Animation Studios
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.