Kinda fun driving around on the snow but:
1) Animation of the vehicle is quite good and accurate (looking at images of the real things)
2) Driving is passable (you slide a little on snow/ice) and larger attachments slow you down a little
3) Alot of things to buy (see con's "9")
1) Can't Ski (as first person, which is strange)
2) Very little to do after slopes are groomed
3) The ecomony is very Simple, No real managment apart from a little "station" tweaking
4) Very limited "tools" even with the 2 DLC's
5) No music, limited dynamic sound
6) Can't acidently run skier's over (would have been more fun if you had to avoid the skier's, or close the slope)
7) People dont get on or off ski lifts they just walk into the buildings black holes
8) Graphics are low quality but playable for such a cheap game
9) Most of the things you buy are pointless as you very quickly get to a point where you are generating money faster than you can spend it, and if you put the "missons" to 2min you baiscailly have unlimited money by spam running missions.
I would have like to have been able to build large snow mounds, or make my own ski tracks, Fly the helicopters, Build snow forts and trap skier's inside, Avalances and the list goes on and on, so many possiabilities and this game only provides the bare minimum to take your money, no creativity or imagination.
Опубликовано: 1 февраля 2014